CN Schedule Updates

Discussion in 'The Cartoon Network/Boomerang Cartoon Forum' started by TheCtes, Jan 26, 2012.

1. c@rt00nguy26

c@rt00nguy26 Member

Its just the CN execs being persistent in hoping that live-action may succeed on the network one day. For example:

CN Animated original doing bad in ratings:
    CN Execs: "Welp. Cease all the promotion. Lessen airings. Cancel it when the time comes."

CN Live-Action programming doing bad in ratings:
    CN Execs: "Oh God! Keep promoting the hell out of it. Increase airings. JUST DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO SAVE IT!"

They usually do this to most live-action programs before they finally they die off.

2. Sketch

Sketch not like those other old guys

Maybe on Friday and Saturday since Adult Swim doesn't do well in the 9PM hour on those nights but I highly doubt they'll give up the time.

3. trance2009

trance2009 Fun to play with not to eat

Seeing Adult Swim shows on while it's still light out is gonna bug me this year just like it did last year.

4. TheCtes

TheCtes Active Member

I think they should air The Looney Tunes Show from 12:30PM to 1PM, after the classic Looney Tunes. TLTS has had a too small amount of airings lately.

5. TheCtes

TheCtes Active Member

Adventure Time airs in the 8:30PM slot February 14th, which currently belongs to The Looney Tunes Show.

Sothey might be putting it on hiatus after season 1 ends the week before. What do you think? I guess we'll see if it stays in the weekend.

6. Captain Maverick

i havent seen nothing with level up not the movie or the episodes but i can say im sick off all the promotions for it there quite annoying.....its sad to see how hard there pushing live-action...and yet i feel this will not be the last live action show at all.Also the promotion for the hall of games has Fred in it again.........sigh theres an ulcer growing in my head just thinking about.

cant say im too sad to see Adventure Time taking 8:30pm i never cared for the new looney toon show just not the same as them being wel looney

7. TheCtes

TheCtes Active Member

What's New, Scooby-Doo? keeps it timeslot, which means no more Flintstones or Jetsons. I kinda had a feeling this could happen. WNSD must obviously have done good enoguh for them to keep it.

8. TheCtes

TheCtes Active Member

Added the schedule for the 20th in first post.

#28 TheCtes, Feb 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2012
  9. TheCtes

TheCtes Active Member

Hall of Game reruns the 24th at 6PM.

10. Sketch

Oh they're using a movie premiere to prop up Hall of Game. Clever but it probably wont help much. I did enjoy Planet 51 when I saw it earlier this year but it's not exactly Shrek or Madagascar.

11. TheCtes

TheCtes Active Member

Generator Rex appears to be completely gone, and it is unknown what'll air in its timeslot, aside from tomorrow.

12. Sketch

If it's not ThunderCats (and I don't see it on the backdoor schedule) then I shudder to think what it is.

Did anyone else notice Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends Destination Imagination is airing tomorrow at 9 am?

13. TheCtes

TheCtes Active Member

Yeah. But they have also aired House of Bloo ( ep1-3) as a movie before and nothing happened. Fosters has sefinetely been gone for too long though.

14. Sketch

I don't mean anything will come of it. I just wanted to inform people it was airing.

15. ToonsLover

ToonsLover Lover of Toons

DVR'ing it, thanks! I've been watching the show on On Demand for the past few months now.

16. TheCtes

TheCtes Active Member

Major changes to the weekday schedule starting this monday.

-Chowder and Codename: Kids Next Door leaves the schedule, their three combined slots to The Looney Tunes Show.
    -Tom and Jerry Tales gets a full hour starting 1:30pm.
    -Almost Naked Animals that previously aired in the 2pm slot will now air in the 9:30am slot which has been Gumballs for a while.
    -Level Up loses one slot Thursday and Friday, meaning that it has just one these two days.
    -Also there seems to be a arranged schedule for every tueday. See the first post for more information about this.
    -Johnny Test will start airing at 7am from tueday to thursday. Meaning that Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge only airs monday.
    -The 8:30pm slot friday is now a rerun slot for Ben 10: Ultimate Alien.

#36 TheCtes, Feb 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2012
  17. Sketch

Bakugan only on Mondays? Look's like it's just about... Bakugone.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah!

Too many slots for TLTS yet oddly not good ones.

Johnny Test buts into the morning action block probably to mimic weekends. They should move Ben 10 reruns to 9 am and put one of those TLTS eps at 6:30 for good measure.

Level Up lost a few slots already eh?

Ben 10 replaces Rex on Friday, go figure.

18. KPTitan

KPTitan The Doc is in...

Looks like they might pull a Code Lyoko on us for Generator Rex, or does anybody know if that's going to happen or not? (as in air the remaining episodes on CN Video instead of on the channel). I just hope that the remaining episodes do show up on iTunes... if so, then I guess I'm not worried.

19. zoombie

zoombie Well-Known Member

I paid almost $20.00 for the latest GR volume. So if they stall at 4 episodes for a while, I be angry.

Lack of anything worth while on Fridays, CN seemingly abandening Fridays. It sucks. My Fairy Tail sandwitch is gone.

20. KPTitan

KPTitan The Doc is in...

Is it okay if I ask where you (Toon Zone) get your information from? Because Generator Rex's Facebook page just updated, indicating that there still is a new episode (whether or not there's one or two remains to be seen) on tonight. And mind you this was updated an hour ago:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/GeneratorRex

Also, TVGuide still have them listed as airing tonight.