Chris Aryes hospitalized

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Mar 11, 2005
Ratings
1,541 8
California, USA
adultswim.toonzone.net
Voice actor/director Chris Aryes has been hospitalized and diagnosed with COPD, an irreversible illness that can only be fixed with extensive surgery. His insurance isn't enough to cover him, and it's exhausting his family's finances.

A YouCaring page has been set up to help with his medical bills. He needs $25k and it's currently sitting at $6k at the time of this post. If you can help in any way, that would be fantastic.

Light Lucario

Staff member
May 11, 2007
Ratings
In a Dream World
Wow. That's really amazing that they were able to get that many donations in such a short span of time. I'm really happy for Chris Aryes. Hopefully the donations will help to make his financial situation less stressful and he can just focus on his recovery once the treatments start.

PinkiePie97

Staff member
Aug 14, 2015
Ratings
4,953 41
Massachusetts
cartoon-info-blog.blogspot.com
Nice to hear that he reached his goal. Best of luck to him.
That's really sad news. My Dad as COPD as well, although not to the same level as Chris Aryes does. I really hope that he'll be able to recover and the donations will help cover his medical bills.
Hope your dad can pull through.