Cartoon Network's Missing Powerhouse Bumpers

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Daffyrocks

"I'm Daffy the Gaucho!"
Jul 22, 2014
Ratings
1,084 15
Bucharest, Romania
I just found an extremely rare Tiny Toons Adventure bumper with Buster that took place in the morning slot. I honestly never seen this bumper because I was probably at school at the time that Tiny Toons came during the mornings. Check it out at 20:29

Oh, cool!! :D

I also see that we have there yellow morning bumpers of Animaniacs, which we didn't have before online, and also another common Tiny Toons bumper in the yellow variant! :)

Anyways, it seems RetroCCN uploaded more bumpers and promos compilations from early 2000s like this one, so I guess we can find more rare Powerhouse bumpers if we pay close attention.

EDIT: Ok, I looked over the other compilations, and it seems there aren't any other "new" Powerhouse bumpers besides these ones already found (there are also the usual common blue Scooby-Doo "windows" and "mirrors" bumpers, and also the Bugs and Daffy "shooting" and "Bugs the barber" ones, and that's it).

Last edited:

Rabbitearsblog

Jul 6, 2011
Ratings
254 6
United States
I can believe it

There's more Tiny Toons bumpers
I can't believe it either! I honestly never seen this Tiny Toons Adventures bumper with Buster and the smoothie! So, I was definitely surprised when that bumper was posted! I just wish that we found more bumpers that took place in Latin America since those are even more rare than the American bumpers.