Cartoon Network International News Thread 5.0

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Aug 20, 2017
Ratings
79 8
I don’t think Shrek 4 ever aired on CN in the US. They only have rights to the first three movies AFAIK.
That has to do with Shrek Forever After not entering syndication. Trifecta Entertainment has the first three movies for Syndication (Shrek and Shrek 2 are part of the "Dreamworks II" package, where as Shrek the Third is part of the "Dreamworks III" package, as evidence by Shrek 2 being aired on This in May 2018.

Here a link to Trifecta's showpage for the "Dreamworks" movie packages
Trifecta Entertainment - Revolutionary media... Where today meets tomorrow

Sep 9, 2017
Ratings
49 1
Maryland - USA
www.vilapupu.tumblr.com
CN LA and BR will premiere "Come Along With Me: An Adventure Time Ultimate Special" on Sept 23rd. There was a promo today that I recorded on English and Spanish.

This will mark the first international series finale for Adventure Time. UPDATE: Didn't know Boing Spain already aired it. Thanks for letting me know, @intldanma

EDIT: here's the promo (btw I have a bunch of continuities but haven't uploaded them)

Last edited:

thetellyweb

Nov 13, 2013
Ratings
404 1
With it's 25th anniversary approaching, a CN Classics page has been made on the UK website, while clips from the old shows are being uploaded on the YouTube channel.

Nothing else has been announced, and the schedule doesn't have anything big planned. Weekend before it's birthday will be a Teen Titans Go marathon.

Happy 25, I guess.

Cartoon Network UK's 25th Birthday celebration party with a bunch of "celebrities" I've never heard of.

Editorial Photos, Celebrity, News, & Sports Images | Rex

Also on the clips from classic shows on CN UK's YouTube channel there's links to their respective YouTube channels.

Courage The Cowardly Dog: Courage the Cowardly Dog

Johnny Bravo: Johnny Bravo

Dexter’s Laboratory: Dexter's Laboratory

Ed, Edd n Eddy: Ed Edd n Eddy

Chowder: Chowder

Also on Sunday, it will be my 5th anniversary on ToonZone.

Last edited:

thetellyweb

Nov 13, 2013
Ratings
404 1
Cartoon Network UK's 25th Birthday celebration party with a bunch of "celebrities" I've never heard of.

Also on the clips from classic shows on CN UK's YouTube channel there's links to their respective YouTube channels.

Seems odd that they're only refering to those shows, seeing as there are a ton more CN classics they haven't brought up.

Looks like they used the 25th Anniversary logo from CN USA, CN UK's 20th was just a bug, nothing else.

I might do something here on Monday to celebrate this really special occasion because neither did CN Africa in 2013!

intldanma

Jan 8, 2017
Ratings
Somewhere
CN LA and BR will premiere "Come Along With Me: An Adventure Time Ultimate Special" on Sept 23rd. There was a promo today that I recorded on English and Spanish.

This will mark the first international series finale for Adventure Time.

EDIT: here's the promo (btw I have a bunch of continuities but haven't uploaded them)
Not the first. It already aired on Boing Spain

animegamer

Jul 22, 2017
Ratings
1,841 24
www.youtube.com
Unikitty started on CN India and they were too lazy to air the opening. They were even more lazy to dub the promo in English (the same promo aired on CN Pakistan and CN HD+ in English).... at least the show itself can be watched in English

E3D21BFD-724F-40FD-92F3-20F0FFB7EC3A.jpeg

And the first episode they aired was “Birthday Blowout”

Last edited:

Vaughn Max

Sep 10, 2017
Ratings
371 35
Unikitty started on CN India and they were too lazy to air the opening. They were even more lazy to dub the promo in English (the same promo aired on CN Pakistan and CN HD+ in English).... at least the show itself can be watched in English

View attachment 200372

And the first episode they aired was “Birthday Blowout”
When will Craig of the Creek, Apple and Onion, Summer Camp Island, Total Dramarama, Mega Man: Fully Charged, and Transformers: Cyberverse premiere on CN India?

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk