Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Cartoon Network/Boomerang Cartoon Forum' started by PinkiePie97, Feb 4, 2018.
Another break from CN PT:
Which is similar to that Boomerang Games promo from Boom CEE, where it also said the UK website.
London calling (despite being in Germany)
It has finally started snowing, but CN makes it look like it has finally stopped snowing
Talk about the channel staying with a generic winter look without even snowing in some areas for most of it.
I have been asked to interview The Fold, the band who make the music for Ninjago, if you have any questions about the band, or the songs in Ninjago (including the new Sons of Garmadon season) please let me know, thank you
24 hour tom and jerry marathon bumper
Ben 10 Challenge is coming to CN RSEE
There will be one for Portugal but it's jjst an app for now.
Never saw this one in the international threads.
It had to be a man, of course
Belgians also laugh with the Belgian royalty.
Yeah, I remember seeing that promo on YouTube a few years back.
New Carnival block "Ogni Scherzo Vale" from 5 to 13 February on CN IT:
Gumball Super Slime Blitz app ECP
So they are starting using ECPs more and more.
Cartoon Network Poland Lowlights for March 2018:
1. New episodes: Ben 10: Challenge (S01E06-10) - from Saturday, the 3rd March at 8:15CET.
2. New episodes: The Powerpuff Girls Reboot - from Monday, the 19th March at 19:40CET.
3. DC Super Hero Girls joins regular line-up of CN Poland, starting Monday, the 19th March after The PPG slots.
4. There will be also new episodes of Teen Titans Go and Sneak Peek Premiere of Unikitty, but the date is To Be Announced.
5. Continues with new episodes of Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (to 15th March), Be Cool Scooby Doo! and Tom and Jerry Show (which joins CN Poland schedule starting Monday, the 26th February).
Sources: http://programtv.naziemna.info/program/st/cartoonnetwork=2018-03-01 and http://cnboompoland.blogspot.com/2018/02/zapowiedzi-programowe-kanau-cartoon.html
No. ECPs and some promos are Dimensional. Rest of the stuff is still 4.0.
That's nothing compared to the full effort CN PT had.
Including the Check It 3.0 soundtrack on most OK KO LBH Next bumpers.
CN PT did all the effort immediately, while CN Nordic did it gradually.
They also switched to 3.0 from one day to another.