Cartoon Network and Boomerang Renewal/Cancellation Thread

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

NeoplanDan

Avid Furiki/BCG follower
Apr 24, 2016
Ratings
1,378 9
Philadelphia PA
cricketgreens.tumblr.com
Sorry for double posting, but this might indicate that Steven Universe got renewed for season 6.

I rather wait and see if it's official, but right about now, it's pretty much of a speculation, besides i wouldn't lose sleep over if the renewal were true or not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oct 11, 2016
Ratings
677 9
Don't know how reliable this website is, but it says The Powerpuff Girls (2016) got renewed for a third season. However, there's no mention of Steven Universe getting a sixth season.

It also says Ok KO got renewed for a second season.

http://www.smipkorea.com/eng2/company/history.php?pageNum=1&subNum=2

EDIT: It's the website of the animation studio that animates PPG 2016 according to a wiki user.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2015
Ratings
598 9
My 2 cents on SU, PPG 2016, and OK K.O.:
I feel that unless Cartoon Network or someone who works on those shows officially confirms these supposed renewals or confirms otherwise, they should stay under "Shows without an upcoming renewal announcement".

Also, the source used for the SU renewal is based on speculation.

Jul 24, 2016
Ratings
399 1
Tomb of the Cartoon Skeleton (aka Steve Hullet) made another update to the current production on Cartoon Network shows

He said there might be a few things incorrect, but he stated:
  • The Powerpuff Girls is awaiting a pickup
  • Ben 10, Steven Universe, Summer Camp Island, OKKO, and We Bare Bears are still in production
  • Mighty Magiswords, Wabbit and Bunnicula are ending
  • Apple & Onion season 1 is done.
  • Unikitty is "awaiting results" to see if more episodes will be picked up.
  • The next Scooby-Doo series might be called "Guess Who, Scooby-Doo"
  • A new Flintstones series, with an African-American cast
He also stated that Cartoon Network has a digital network called "Bite Size" and will offer new (episodes?) of Victor and Valentino, Infinity Train, and Craig of the Creek.

Don't take this too seriously, even he stated that some of the info is not completely updated.

Last edited:

superkeegan9100

Cartoon Analyst and Harvey Street Ambassador
Jan 10, 2015
Ratings
6,667 76
Raleigh, North Carolina
www.youtube.com