"Captain Marvel" Pre-Release Discussion (Spoilers)

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
May 18, 2006
Ratings
895 1
East Northport
That is weird that Jackson isn't going to be in the Avengers Infinity War since I thought he was confirmed before. And it's not like his contract should of been expired by that since from what I remember he originally signed a 9 picture deal contract. And so far that's included

Iron Man
Iron Man 2
Thor
Captain America: The First Avenger
The Avengers:
Captain America: Winter Soldier
Avengers: Age Of Ultron

I think I heard somewhere he might cameo in Thor Ragnarok so even if that was true you'd think he would at least appear in Infinity War. I could see if those two were used he would have to do another contract signing for Captain Marvel but if he's not in Infinity War or even Ranarok, what were his other two cameos for his original contract? I really hope his appearances in Agents of SHIELD weren't used for that appearance count since you would want Nick Fury to at least cameo in most of these movies and appear here as Nick Fury if he has a major role.

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
Ratings
2,896 5 1
the point of no return
Well, dropping that bomb of info about the film taking place in the 90's with the Skrulls, things did seem surprising. Honestly, it felt kinda weird imho. Our main ideal was MCU's female GL in a way. How hard is that? Of course Feige and co. said they didn't want to do that.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Reporter
Jul 13, 2003
Ratings
10,998 21
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Regardless, the rewrites are not as extensive as the recent writer switches on The Batman or Flashpoint. According to Perlman, all the plot details previously revealed still hold true, and that Geneva's script is not a complete rewrite. So it sounds like they're still working off the same basic skeleton.
8/17: Nice! I think that was the same situation for Perlman with the first GoTG then Gunn was brought on?

9/13: Andy Nicholson joins as Production Designer.

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
Ratings
2,896 5 1
the point of no return

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Reporter
Jul 13, 2003
Ratings
10,998 21