C&C - Space Dandy Reruns

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by SuperFan2024, Jan 28, 2018.

1. SuperFan2024

SuperFan2024 Shoo fly.

Discuss about all the reruns for Space Dandy, anytime the series re-airs.

2. Daikun

Daikun Long Live the Fighter!

Is this really necessary?

3. SuperFan2024

SuperFan2024 Shoo fly.

I just made it just in case if people wanted to talk about the series again, or if new viewers wanted a place to discuss it without bumping up old threads.

4. animePWNS

animePWNS December 1

Wasn't expecting this, but it may be interesting seeing how this show looks in today's lens.
    Actually a bit of foreshadowing in the first episode for the final one.

5. animePWNS

animePWNS December 1

Hm, I don't think I saw as many censor blurs in episode 3 this weekend as the last time it aired (just in some up-close shots).

6. Radical

Radical The Face of Evil & Epicness!!!!!

I'm glad Space Dandy returns, awesome new anime comedy, so a big fan of it next to Hunter x Hunter, Gurren Lagann, Gintama, Pani Poni Dash!, Fairy Tail, Battle Girls: Time Paradox, Yo-Kai Watch, and One-Punch Man.Its action/comedy and crazy space adventures were pretty sweet/enjoyable.I'll enjoy seeing it again:D.

Both Dandy/QT/Meow were great funny enjoyable protagonists, QT's autotune voice was great/funny, while Honey/Scarlet, awesome enjoyable female characters, my next favorite great female characters next to A-ko/C-ko, Kagura/Ayame/Tsukuyo(Gintama), Lucy/Erza/Virgo/Juvia, Michiko/Hatchin/Atsuko, and Mikasa/Sasha/Zoe Hange/Ymir/Historia:D.The capturing rare aliens adventure was pretty great/enjoyable, but loved the aliens' great bizarre designs.

Both Admiral Perry, and Dr. Gel/Bea were great enjoyable main villains with their goal on hunting/capturing Dandy, the series' Jesse/James/Meowth/Wobbuffet, hehehe.

Both Episodes 1,2,3,and 4 were great/enjoyable, Scarlet awesome/kickbutt, the phantom ramen was interesting, the cute Mamitas turning out to be a deadly Deathgerian creature was scary:eek:, and a scary horrifying zombie apocalypse, yikes!!!!!

#6 Radical, Feb 16, 2018 at 9:44 AM
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2018 at 3:47 AM