C&C - Mike Tyson Mysteries - Season Three Talkback

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Mar 11, 2005
Ratings
1,468 8
California, USA
adultswim.toonzone.net

Warner Bros. Animation's Mike Tyson Mysteries returns for a third season on Adult Swim!

Mike Tyson takes the fight from the boxing ring to the streets -- by solving mysteries! Aided by the Mike Tyson Mystery Team - the Ghost of the Marquess of Queensbury, Mike's adopted Korean daughter, and a pigeon who was once a man - Mike Tyson will answer any plea sent to him. If you have a problem that needs solving, Iron Mike is in your corner. The series incorporates live-action appearances featuring Mighty Mike himself, and the gloves come off as the former heavyweight champ and his team gear up for weekly adventures as they put unsolved mysteries down for the count.

Episode 3.01 - Help a Brother Out

Synopsis: After Mike's house catches fire, Mike and the gang resort to crashing at his brother's place.

Enjoy the season premiere tonight at 11:30PM!

Negative_Space

Boring person with little to say
May 23, 2017
Ratings
Really happy to see this show got a 3rd season, Wikipedia made me think it wouldn't. : P Although, gotta say, so far it seems less...something than season 2. Like, I dunno, the writing, especially of the last episode, seemed less tight, less well put together. Episodes of this show have great banter, topped off by a build up to a great, perfectly orchestrated anti-climax. It almost felt like sunday's episode was trying too hard to recreate that formula and failing at it. Maybe it's just a slow start though and the rest of the season will be great.

Either way, this show deserved more episodes. 2 seasons was just slightly too few.

Eldorado

May 21, 2014
Ratings
330 11
Indianapolis
That back up birthday song was okay. It was no Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary and certainly no Go Robot, It's Your Birthday.
I kinda wished they used that instead of the Birthday Song in the show.

Anyway this was a messed-up episode. I knew the moment that other woman said she was having a birthday she was going to die as well.