C&C - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - "High Priestess, Part 1" [2/3]

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

PapaGreg

Drinking my sorrows
Nov 1, 2013
Ratings
1,322 7
"I'm never riding a Submarine again"
You might need to do it if you want to become a Marine Biologist

Last edited:

Radical

The Face of Evil & Epicness!!!!!
Nov 7, 2004
Ratings
257 1
Lacey,Washington
Episode 49 was pretty sweet,

Old Joseph wanting to call Suzi to not come to Japan as much as poor Holly's condition continues to worsen.

Nice to see Suzi Q, and Roses the butler, the best butler:D.

High Priestess is a cool deadly Stand with a sweet design with a cool ability to transform into any mineral substance, hope to see High Priestess's user.

Team JoJo vs. High Priestess was pretty intense, first anime submarine fight that I've seen.

Jotaro hating submarines was funny, hehehe:p.

Nice with Jotaro worried/concerned on his mother Holly was great.

Nice with Team JoJo escaping and heading to the surface.

Suzi/Roses head to Japan, poor Suzi/Roses.

PicardMan

Nov 9, 2016
Ratings
189 5
Nice Easter eggs for part 2. Also, good to mention the Holly situation as it seems like it's been a while since that plot point was touched on. Part of me has mixed feelings about finally getting to Egypt. Some of the most fun parts of this show was the locales and sightseeing. Losing that will remove a lot of charm. Of course, they might get to do some Egyptian sightseeing as Egypt is a big country and it can take a while to get to Dio's place. On the other hand, the stand battles in the Egypt part are supposed to be way more engaging than the battles in the first half. I'll have to wait and see which half I like better.