C&C - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - "Death 13, Part 2" [1/13]

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

MasterofRoku

Feb 27, 2008
Ratings
97 1
Florida
Oh yeah, the anime omitted Mannish Boy's internal dialogue saying that he would never underestimate adults again and would never come back to attack the group.

But this episode was rated TV-14...
That's surprising.Well TV ratings and standards can fluctuate. I mean South Park episodes used to be rated TV-MA but switched to TV-14, and they weren't as censored. I still stand by not eating (so much) during JoJo comment.

Seriously, Toonami, get rid of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure at this point. Oh wait, that can't happen. It's apparently an important part of anime history. If that's the case, deathslot it. If it's that important to anime history, perhaps it's time to consider that anime history itself is a disgrace, one that should not be mimicked. You didn't have a problem deathslotting One Piece, and by all indications, you don't have a problem deathslotting Naruto *OR* Outlaw Star. That should be a red flag right there. Seriously, Outlaw Star is the deeper work, a classic, AND having *MUCH* more leeway for younger viewership, so why is it given the short straw?
The Outlaw Star anime is nearly two decades old, and wouldn't grab as much viewers like the Dragon Ball series would. Compared to the Stardust Crusaders anime, which is a modern adaptation of a shonen series set in the late 80s. So far, the higher-ups think that the show can hold the midnight slot for now though that could change when more new shows pop up.

TnAdct1

Ravioli, Ravioli
Aug 3, 2002
Ratings
276 1
Chiyo-chan's America
So far, the higher-ups think that the show can hold the midnight slot for now though that could change when more new shows pop up.
Also, consider the possibility that JoJo could be taking a 3-6 month break come next month, as we don't know yet if Toonami will start the second half of Stardust Crusaders immediately after the first half ends or if they will follow in Japan's footsteps and take a break to give another anime a chance to air in the time slot.

Scrappy-Fan92

Aug 18, 2011
Ratings
United States of America
This episode had content that was crude in ways that I don't usually expect from *JoJo*. And I'm happy to hear that the manga at least had a portion where the baby admitted to himself that he wouldn't hurt anyone else, because it felt like Kakyoin was letting him off rather easy.