C&C - Dragon Ball Super - "SOS From The Future! A Dark New Enemy Appears!!" [1/20]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by Gold Guy, Jan 20, 2018.

1. A.Magik

A.Magik Active Member

Could it be the Team Pilaf accidental-age-regression wish in the Trunks timeline prevented the Z-Senshi from using the Dragonballs to somehow save Goku from the heart disease?

2. Radical

Radical The Face of Evil & Epicness!!!!!

Episode 47 was pretty awesome/intense/engaging, I'll enjoy the awesome Future Trunks/Goku Black arc dubbed,

Cool to see the awesome Future Trunks.

Great seeing Future Bulma, poor Future Bulma's death, she'll be missed, poor Future Trunks to lose another loved one after his friends:(.Both Future Bulma/Ponzu on the great female characters' death this Saturday, yikes.

Goku on farm work training was great/funny.

Love Future Mai, awesome hot female character, sweet dub voice, Future Mai a freedom fighter is awesome:D, poor Future Emperor Pilaf/Future Shuu if they died though.

Berus/Whis's information on Zeno was interesting, Zeno a real horrible unsympathetic genocidal monster like Frieza, the New Frieza on erasing universes, yikes:eek::ack:, but he's interesting.Akira Toriyama is a genius on creating horrible hateful vile unsympathetic anime villains.

Future Trunks/Future Mai to go to the present timeline was great.

Poor Future Mai, I think she survived that though.

Goku Black, my favorite great new horrible vile major villain next to Copy Vegeta, another evil doppelganger and another evil Goku twin after Turles, sweet, Future Trunks vs. Goku Black begins, intense cliffhanger.

#62 Radical, Jan 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  3. TnAdct1

TnAdct1 Ravioli, Ravioli

Sadly, even if Team Pilaf didn't make that wish, I doubt the Dragon Balls would have stopped Goku from dying (as they can't revive anyone who died of natural causes).

4. TheVileOne

TheVileOne Peace Loving Shinobi
    Reporter

I hope this appearance for Trunks will make young Trunks start training hard to actually become a decent fighter.

5. Master Knight DH

Master Knight DH Active Member

They mean use the DBs to cure Goku of the heart virus.