C&C - Dragon Ball Super - "Goku Dies! An Assassination That Must Be Executed" [7/14]

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Gold Guy

Ride On
Staff member
Dec 14, 2008
Ratings
2,649 6
New York City
Last Time: Champa challenged Beerus and his universe to a game of baseball. As the game begins, it becomes apparent that almost none of the Z Fighters actually know the rules to the game, leading to total chaos. At the last moment, as Beerus and Champa lose their tempers, Whis and Vados announce that Beerus' team wins thanks to a last second move by Yamcha, his first real victory!

This Time: Gohan and Goten grow concerned for their father when Goku admits that he suspects someone is trying to assassinate him...

NOTES: We've reached the turning point of this filler batch. The first three episodes were one-shot comedic installments, but the next few episodes (which are all multi-parters) are more action oriented. Not to say that they aren't also comedic, but it's more of an even balance. Anyways, no spoilers!

Gold Guy

Ride On
Staff member
Dec 14, 2008
Ratings
2,649 6
New York City
Reads like Gohan gets his first role in SUPER (not a 'in the show, but not part of the story' cameo) since the Resurrection F Arc, and Goten gets a part that has nothing to do with Trunks.
Admittedly
I don't mean to get your hopes up; Gohan and Goten appear throughout the episode, but still don't really get to do much of anything...

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
Ratings
1,177 3
U.S.A.
Ugh, my internet is down, and I really don't feel like tapping stuff on my phone all night, so maybe I'll join you guys later if they get it fixed

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

A.Magik

Sep 28, 2003
Ratings
Pittsburgh
Visit site
I miss the Brothers Son. I know voicing them is a strain for Masako, but I do like the bro-relationship between Gohan and Goten.

A mailman at Mt. Pouzo? Nice to see SUPER showing the gang no longer lives in a vacuum.

Goten's cool taste about Saiyaman is actually rather dumb; evidently the Majin Buu Amnesia wish also made everyone forget about Gohan's Secret ID. Gohan's more likely not to be recognized than Goten.

Bulma's car hitting a fish-wielding Goku; where did I see this before?

Nice family barbacue.