C&C - Dragon Ball Super - "For My Beloved Ones! The Indomitable Great Saiyaman!!" [8/4]

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Gold Guy

Ride On
Staff member
Dec 14, 2008
Ratings
2,577 6
New York City
Last Time: Videl and Gohan are shocked when Mr. Satan tells them that he will be acting in a Great Saiyaman vs Mr. Satan movie. The two decide to check out the film set, where they accidentally offend actor Barry Kahn, who unwittingly gets Gohan a role in the film as a stunt double. Meanwhile, Jaco chases an alien parasite to Earth, but think the alien has taken control of Gohan!

This Time: As Barry attempts to blackmail Gohan, the alien Watagashi makes it's move! Will Gohan be able to protect his family?

NOTES: No spoilers, guys! The Great Saiyaman wouldn't enjoy that!

A.Magik

Sep 28, 2003
Ratings
Pittsburgh
Visit site
Two men who have worn the garments of the Great SaiyaMan.

Son Gohan
dragon-ball-super-episode-73-74-leaks.jpg

Barry Kahn
FOTO-3.jpg

They do look similar, don't they?
On a different note: it should be noted that August 10th marks the 30th Anniversary of the original Japanese Broadcast of DRAGON BALL Episode 122 "The Final Gamble," when Goku destroys Piccolo Daimao, who pukes out an egg...

Master Knight DH

Knight of Game Balance
May 25, 2009
Ratings
178 2
CA
Previously on Dragon Ball Super, Gohan and Videl find themselves in the middle of a movie deal where they have to worry about a narcissistic actor, a manipulative idol, and an odd alien. Somehow I think the first of those 3 will be the worst, but eh, I'll put my money on the second one.

I still have plenty of money on hand, you know.

Master Knight DH

Knight of Game Balance
May 25, 2009
Ratings
178 2
CA
Gohan: Never give up! Trust your instincts!

And looks like Cocoa is getting to coming around. Hopefully.

...uh....what, Cocoa?

And of course, Mr. Narcissist never gives up. He trusts his instincts. He's a problem that way now.

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
Ratings
1,142 3
U.S.A.
Blackmail: Welcome to show business, Gohan.

Oh, so the kissing picture doesn't lead to a horrible misunderstanding. And Videl correctly deduces there's a good explanation for it. Way to go against cliches DBS.