C&C - Dragon Ball Super - "Conquer The Terrifying Foes! Krillin's Fighting Spirit Rebounds!" [8/18]

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Gold Guy

Ride On
Staff member
Dec 14, 2008
Ratings
2,651 6
New York City
Last Time: Goku decides to ask Krillin to spar with him. Krillin, lacking self-confidence, initially declines before his wife and daughter pressure him into it. He and Goku decide to ask Roshi for a task; he tells them to head to a mysterious island to find a herb that will grant someone great power! However, upon arriving at the island, Goku and Krillin become surrounded by all their old enemies!

This Time: Krillin and Goku will have to fight their way through the island, but will Krillin be able to face all the old foes who once killed him?

NOTES: Well, this is it! The final filler episode before the next arc begins next week!
Also, for those who aren't aware, Super will no longer be the first show on the block!; it will now be My Hero Academia, which will now be airing at 10:00. Also, don't miss the season premiere of Attack on Titan, which airs after Super.

Last edited:

Master Knight DH

Knight of Game Balance
May 25, 2009
Ratings
178 2
CA
Previously on Dragon Ball Super....back to the past, even though there's no sign of Samurai Jack? Also, apparently there was mention of a meeting between the deities running the multiverse, and I don't know why but I get the feeling it will be important before too long.

By the way...
Completely new opening next week.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Sep 3, 2006
Ratings
2,541 1
Kansas
nachosconcarne.cartoonsdammit.com
What happened last week?
Well, in West City they say
That Krillin's small penis shrank three sizes that day.

Raditz AND Dabura? Okay, now they're stretching.

And who's the bat guy?

...nope, still not ringing a bell.

Oh yeah, remember that time Frieza killed you?
I'm surprised you did. Since you died and all.

Oh, don't show that again.