C&C - Black Clover - "To Help Somebody Someday" [8/4]

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
Ratings
1,142 3
U.S.A.

Previously on Black Clover:
Sekke flies to the Black Bulls hideout to get help for Asta and Gauche but finds most of them are drunk and Yami, having just woken up in a very bad mood, thinks Sekke is a debt collector. Neige is tricked and defeated by Gauche’s Mirror Clone. Sister Theresa restrains Baro while Asta begins nullifying the children’s hypnosis. Baro activates a signal transmitter. Sister Theresa mentions that she once trained Sister Lily who told her about Asta and his determination which inspires her every day. Sally, responding to the signal, appears through a portal. Sekke finally manages to explain that Asta and Gauche need help. Yami weighs up doing it himself, which he does not want to, or sending Gordon and Grey, both of whom are generally hard to communicate with. Sally outmanoeuvres and traps Asta and Gauche with her Gel magic. Sister Theresa burns away the gel and reveals she was once Theresa the Crimson She-Leopard of the Crimson Lions who trained Captain Fuegoleon when he was a child. Sally injects Baro with a magical substance that transforms him into a giant mud monster. Gauche flees with Marie, leaving Asta, Sister Theresa and the other children to die.

Tonight: Sally’s gel magic is extremely incompatible with Gauche’s mirror magic. She uses her dark magic item and turns Baro into a giant mud monster, which makes Gauche take Marie and flee .

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Sep 3, 2006
Ratings
2,468 1
Kansas
nachosconcarne.cartoonsdammit.com
Yeah. Wizard King. We know. Shut up.

"I'll fight the best I can. So Marie will love me."
WOULD YOU JUST DIE!

"Should I play my trump card?"
Why are you referencing Akame Ga Kill?

"That's what I call a foolproof strategy!"
"That's what I call a SLOPPY strategy."
That's what I call EVERY SHONEN ANIME EVER.

Jeez, seems they'll let just about ANYONE into the Magic Knights.

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
Ratings
1,142 3
U.S.A.
"Yeah, I'm not doing this out of morality or guilt or loyalty to my comrades, I'm just doing this to win my sister whom I'm in love with's approval. Clearly this is a win for me."

Oh Yami, you made the wrong call taking him in.