C&C - Black Clover - "The Other New Recruit" [1/27]

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
Ratings
1,143 3
U.S.A.

Previously on Black Clover:

Upon arriving at the Black Bull's headquarters, Asta storms in to greet his fellow squad mates only to be ignored. They didn't realize his presence until the captain introduces him to them. One member, Magna Swing, starts to intimidate Asta by saying that he is not a member until he wears the squad's official robe. As Asta requested his robe, Magna quickly tells him that he has to go through the squad's initiation ceremony.

Magna then explains the ceremony in which all the other members agreed to be unofficial, is consist of him attacking Asta with magic. He explains that Asta could use any possible methods to defend himself. Magna then activates his grimoire and attacks Asta with Fire Magic as Asta takes a stance while equipped with his sword. Using his primal instinct nurtured by all of his physical training, Asta managed to deflect the attack back towards Magna, who manages to survive the counter-attack by neutralizing it with another fireball.

In contrast, Magna praises Asta for his performance and handed him the official robe while another member branded his headband with the squad's symbol. While they are celebrating, back in the headquarters, a girl can be seen observing from afar.

Tonight: Seems there's another new recruit, presumably to the Black Bulls? ....Well, you gotta hand it to this show, the titles are short and to the point.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Sep 3, 2006
Ratings
2,468 1
Kansas
nachosconcarne.cartoonsdammit.com
I see this "lone mage" intro is this series' version of "in order to save Orihime who was captured by Aizen."

Ahh, you must be our Faux Action Girl.

YAY MY OWN ROOM WHOOPEE!

"This is my first castle, but not my last."
You don't own the castle. You just have this one room.

This is your bedroom of which you are unworthy, you filthy peasant. Try not to infest it with any diseases you may be carrying.

Last edited:

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
Ratings
1,143 3
U.S.A.
Anyone else think that bird looks like a Taillow?

And here's the wild beasts you'll have to feed. You've had your rabies shots, right?

Ooh, a stone cold b**ch. She'll fit right in.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Sep 3, 2006
Ratings
2,468 1
Kansas
nachosconcarne.cartoonsdammit.com
If you're of nobility, then what are you doing here?

Oh, let me guess. Strong, talented, dripping with mana, capable of handling her own in a fight, but since this is a SHONEN series, ends up getting paired with Asta and is never given the opportunity to show how capable she really is as she's perpetually in need of rescuing and ends up falling in love with him.

Oh, and she's a stuck-up brat who shows initial disdain toward our hero. Can I get a TSUNDERE?!

Last edited:

marklungo

Greetings from Honneamise
Jul 14, 2005
Ratings
Berea, Ohio
So she quits the moment she feels uncomfortable? So much for royalty.

But of course she has a Dark and Troubled Past to justify her being a jerk.

"Dump taken." This series is almost as obsessed with poop as Jojo.

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
Ratings
1,143 3
U.S.A.
Oh, let me guess. Strong, talented, dripping with mana, capable of handling her own in a fight, but since this is a SHONEN series, ends up getting paired with Asta and is never given the opportunity to show how capable she really is as she's perpetually in need of rescuing and ends up falling in love with him.
Well, that took no time at all, didn't it?

Except no, turns out she wasn't even strong or talented.

Radical

The Face of Evil & Epicness!!!!!
Nov 7, 2004
Ratings
258 1
Lacey,Washington
Episode 7 was pretty sweet,

Asta gets his own room, pretty sweet.

Magna showing Asta around the Black Bulls' castle was great/funny, Ian Sinclair(Whis/Brook/Dandy) as him, awesome, I knew it was him.

The Uryu-like Golden Dawn member is a lousy stuck-up creep, so a new worse enemy, but he's interesting though.

What a crazy castle, especially with caged vicious beasts, yikes, but its interesting.

Enter Noelle, my favorite awesome cute new female character after Michiko/Hatchin, Mikasa/Sasha/Ymir/Historia, Kudelia/Atra/Merribit, and Tornado/Fubuki:D.A stuck-up tsundere brat/jerkette, but she'll develop and come back though.I've always disliked Tokine, Lyuze(Casshern Sins), and Touka, awful unlikable tsundere female characters.

Poor Asta to get insulted by the tsundere bratty female character next to Luffy, Rock, Yoshimori, Ganta, Saitama, Akko, and Ken Kaneki being their punching bag targets:sweat:.

Noelle getting stronger on controlling her uncontrollable water magic was great.Her water magic powers are pretty sweet.

She has a dark troubled past having terrible awful lousy older siblings that are trash, good reason to her jerkiness, but I feel sorry for her though.

Asta saving Noelle was great.

Asta impressed by Noelle's powerful water magic skills was great/funny and the Black Bulls impressed was great as well:D.

Noelle returns to Asta/The Black Bulls was great, she'll be a love interest on Asta and develop though.

So loving Black Clover, so great/enjoyable and interesting so far.

Last edited: