C&C - Black Clover - "The One I've Set My Heart On" [6/30]

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
Ratings
1,176 3
U.S.A.

Previously on Black Clover:

The Light Magic mage disappears with the stone tablet. The Wizard King returns Asta and his remaining prisoner to the city. Noelle is secretly happy he is safe, as are Klaus, Mimosa and Nero. Fuegoleon is revealed to be missing his jewel necklace which the Wizard King suspects is part of the stone tablet, now in possession of the Eye of the Midnight Sun, the group behind the invasion. Nozel swears revenge for Fuegoleon’s injuries. Leopold decides to become Wizard King. The Wizard King concludes one of his Magic Knights must be a traitor. Fuegoleon remains unconscious. Sally begins experimenting on Asta’s blood. The mysterious master is revealed to have been injured by the Wizard King’s Time magic, his right arm aged to that of an old man. He is shown to have thousands of followers. Asta argues with Yuno who responds with a powerful wind attack Asta struggles to nullify. It is shown Sylph, only visible to Yuno, has made his magic even more powerful. At the Black Bull’s hideout Magna has finally earned a star whereas Asta reveals that for defeating the invasion he has been promoted to Junior Magic Knight, Third Class, meaning he now outranks Magna.

Tonight: Finral invites Asta and Luck to go to a mixer with him. Noelle hears about this and ends up following them because she’s concerned about Asta. To deepen her cover, she even gets a job at the pub they go to

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
Ratings
1,176 3
U.S.A.
Oh yes, more of the guy obsessing over his sister. BECAUSE IT WAS SO FUNNY THE FIRST 1,000 TIMES!

You know whoever-the-hell-wrote-this-series, you have to give these characters some DEPTH at some point!

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
Ratings
1,176 3
U.S.A.
"Alright, everyone go around the table and introduce yourselves."

"Hi, I'm Asta, and I'm in a s**tty anime"

"Hi Asta"

More pixelation? Jeez that FCC meeting must have been serious.