C&C - Black Clover - "The Black Bulls" [1/20]

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
Ratings
1,139 3
U.S.A.

Previously on Black Clover:

The final test continues with Yuno's turn to fight finally arrives. He is challenged by one of the mages with nobility in his blood, Salim of House Hapshass. Yuno manages to attain an overwhelming victory, which surprises everyone, including Asta.

At the end of the exam, the proctor explains that the examinees are deemed to pass the exam if any of the nine captains would accept them into their squad. After performing remarkably during the exam, all nine captains express interest on having Yuno under their command. Yuno then proceeds on choosing to enter the strongest squad, Golden Dawn, led by William Vangeance. Eventually, it is Asta's turn and none of the captains have an interest in him, which Yami Sukehiro argues is because of the irregular magic that Asta is using. The Black Bull's captain then starts to intimidate him to test his resolve, and Asta remains unfazed. Impressed with the boy's resolution, Yami invites Asta to his squad.

Later on, Sekke Bronzazza who lost against Asta tries to land a sneak attack on him but failed as Yuno managed to prevent the accident from happening. After that, Asta meets up with his new squadmates and they
travel to the Black Bull's headquarters to meet the rest of the squad members.

Tonight: Asta becomes acquainted with The Black Bulls, the self-professed worst squad of the Magic Knights.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Sep 3, 2006
Ratings
2,463 1
Kansas
nachosconcarne.cartoonsdammit.com
"Asta and Yuno have both beaten the odds..."
Actually, Asta had more odds to beat.

So I imagine this group would experience a hard-knock life where, in lieu of being treated, they would routinely get tricked, and rather than receiving kisses, they would, in fact, get kicked.

Oh, I'm so noble and hoity-toity, how dare you speak to me, you filthy commoner.

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
Ratings
1,139 3
U.S.A.
A miniature arm sticking out of his mouth? Haven't seen that before.

What, did he swallow a dwarf?

Well, based on a promo image they just showed, I think we'll be jumping right into the second half of Stardust Crusaders.