Bunsen is a Beast Series Talkback

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

NeoplanDan

Avid Furiki/BCG follower
Apr 24, 2016
Ratings
1,378 9
Philadelphia PA
cricketgreens.tumblr.com
Butch Hartman confirmed that the series was only a one Season show.
Hmm, I’m quite surprised that not only that Bunsen is exiting after its first and only season but for Hartman himself, I think this means that FOP is probably be ending alongside with Bunsen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dudley

Staff member
Aug 10, 2003
Ratings
2,528 28
East Coast of USA
www.dtoons.com
Honestly, I’m surprised. I thought the show would at least have a second season under a contractual obligation.
Shame for the cast and crew I guess. The show wasn’t great but I did like the look, and the Flash animation was decent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toons Fan

I wonder if Bonnie and Clyde are wearing any socks
May 10, 2005
Ratings
883 8
Niagara Falls, NY
The final episode of Bunsen is a Beast was not uploaded to nick.com, And also has final Bunsen been advertised in Nicktoons?
There was no promo for the final episode because of the bad time slots it aired at 4:45AM and 11:00PM. There was also no new episode bug during both airings.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,182 4
There was no promo for the final episode because of the bad time slots it aired at 4:45AM and 11:00PM. There was also no new episode bug during both airings.

Although technically when most shows shipped to Nicktoons, there never always has been "NEW EPISODE" bug shown

No d'uh. She was in a lot of other cartoons way before that.
I met Grey Griffin in person at the SacAnime convention located in Sacramento (California's capital city) two months ago and I asked her if she already did any voices on "Bunsen Is a Beast" then she told me that she never did any voices on that show.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,182 4
I met Grey Griffin in person at the SacAnime convention located in Sacramento (California's capital city) two months ago and I asked her if she already did any voices on "Bunsen Is a Beast" then she told me that she never did any voices on that show.
If you already knew Grey Griffin hasn't done voices for Bunsen after you asked her, then why did you ask others in a post?