Boomerang (US) News & Discussion II: Rebrand

Latest News

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Ratings
5,183 36 1
Austin, Texas
It's impressive the shows that air don't air that much by a landslide, though for the most part it is the same thing over and over for beyond 7 days, unless of course they are the shows that air 10-5:30pm as those at least see a switch on weekends.

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon analyst, Harvey Street ambassador.
Jan 10, 2015
Ratings
7,077 84
Raleigh, North Carolina
www.youtube.com
Is there a chance Boomerang might air Regular Show episodes starring Mr. Maellard in honor of David Odgen Stiers?
I highly doubt it. The only time they ever promoted Regular Show was its apps/DVDs.

You'll just have to watch online. That's how I watch cartoons.

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Ratings
5,183 36 1
Austin, Texas
I never got why people considered the toys "old" when they were supposed to feel old...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
They would say that because not all shows had toys, in 2014 most HB shows were gone and Chowder, The Garfield Show, and several other shows made up most of the schedule. I think the toys could have worked but most got tired to see the same thing over and over again rather than the age itself of the toys.

Flats

Jan 5, 2018
Ratings
13 1
They would say that because not all shows had toys, in 2014 most HB shows were gone and Chowder, The Garfield Show, and several other shows made up most of the schedule. I think the toys could have worked but most got tired to see the same thing over and over again rather than the age itself of the toys.
Ah I see, I thought they meant that the toys were too old for the channel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Dumb_Woof

Mar 17, 2018
Ratings
Portland, OR
Real sad to see Grizzy kicked off the air, especially since full episodes are incredibly hard to come by online. A Season 2 is in the works and its probably a cheap show to have air new episodes so hopefully it makes a return. In other news the stealth airings of Bunnicula are killing me inside because I keep missing them. As soon as Grizzy makes it to the app I think I'll have to look into getting a subscription gah.