Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Cartoon Network/Boomerang Cartoon Forum' started by PinkiePie97, Feb 4, 2018.
...Which will never air on Boomerang US because screw that feed, amirite?
This article also says the third season: http://www.licensing.biz/news/read/mr-bean-back-for-third-animated-series/047049, even Tiger Aspect themselves says it's the third season.
Well, I don't know what they're thinking, but they're kinda wrong.
Maybe they divided some of the seasons?
It might air in India on Pogo.
These days there will be 3 years after rebranding and changing the logo.
Yet Boomerang Thailand is still stuck with the 2012 branding.
And it's the only Boomerang with this brand. The rest of the channels has the 2015 one.
That's what you do when you have been running a joint-venture for five years.
Boomerang CEE Lowlights for March 2018 (Big Changes, Pt. 1):
1. New episodes of Bunnicula - starts Monday, the 12th March at 16:55CET. New episodes every weekday until the Monday, the 19th March. Due to the new episodes Be Cool, Scooby Doo! is gone from the schedule for one month.
2. Like in February, there will be marathons at weekdays. This month - Mr. Bean - The Animated Series from 10:00 to 15:50CET.
3. During the Easter Term, Boomerang's Treasure Chest is back to the schedule. Airings: from 29th March to 3rd April (weekdays from 10:10CET to 12:40CET, Boomerang Cinema followed by one show in the block), and from 31st March to 2nd April from 10:00 to 15:50CET.
4. Continues with new episodes of Tom and Jerry Show (to 13th March) and Inspector Gadget (to 28th March).
5. From 26th March, some shows will be removed from the schedule. This means that we will say goodbye to: The Flintstones, The Jungle Bunch to the Rescue, LazyTown and the Garfield Show. Then from Thursday, the 29th March the following shows will be gone from the schedule: Pink Panther and Pals, Scooby Doo, Oddbods, Where Are You? and The Tom and Jerry Theatricals. Further changes, starting from April 4th.
Sources: http://programtv.naziemna.info/program/st/boomerang=2018-03-01 and http://cnboompoland.blogspot.com/2018/02/zapowiedzi-programowe-kanau-boomerang.html
This schedule's getting worse, with CGI shows getting more slots, especially during overnights.... Also surprised to see Garfield and LazyTown gone for the first time ever on Boom CEE.
The contract with the French producers Dargaud might not be over yet.
European shows.. many of them are not CGI
I guess The Garfield Show and Lazy Town were getting very "old": however, it's sad to see The Flinstones being removed
Sign of the (bad) times.
Sad to see classics leave. But at the same time there might be some shows returning, because a lot leaving.
There might be a purpose since Boomerang is now targeting the pre-school market indirectly with CGI shows.
Classic shows tend to often pop up and disappear in the middle of the year on Boom CEE anyway, it's not as bad as Boom Italy
Anyway, let's see if Lazy Town and The Garfield Show will also be gone on Boom UK, the only shows which this feed airs overnight
It's still not a preschooler channel, shows like Bunnincula and What's New Scooby Doo are not for little children
It's just a more "family/middle" oriented channel
Worst of all: Boomerang "Portugal" has no classic shows.
And I think new episodes of Pat the Dog must also come in March. That's what I heard
Anyways, this schedule is very complicated, and that's why it's bad... Classics are gone again, no surprise really. I knew Turner CEE would have found a way to get rid of them. I don't know what direction is Boomerang CEE targeting, honestly...
Luckily, Pat the Dog will air here on Canal Panda.