"Black Panther" Pre-Release Discussion (Spoilers)

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold Guy

Ride On
Staff member
Dec 14, 2008
Ratings
2,577 6
New York City
Wow. I never would have thought of that myself, but Kraven vs Black Panther is a potentially really awesome battle in the making.

But I suppose the reason he couldn't is because Sony is doing a Kraven movie?

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
10,909 45
Sherman Oaks CA
Wow. I never would have thought of that myself, but Kraven vs Black Panther is a potentially really awesome battle in the making.

But I suppose the reason he couldn't is because Sony is doing a Kraven movie?
Well, Kraven is a Spider-Man character so I imagine it might be more complicated to feature him in a non-Spider-Man movie, irregardless of whether Sony is planning anything with them or not.

Heck, for all we know, Kraven might be the villain of the next MCU Spider-Man movie.

Gold Guy

Ride On
Staff member
Dec 14, 2008
Ratings
2,577 6
New York City
Heck, for all we know, Kraven might be the villain of the next MCU Spider-Man movie.
Well, if it comes down to it, I'd probably prefer Kraven appear in a Spider-Man movie anyway. That said, Spidey has a much larger villain roster than Black Panther, so even if BP used Kraven, Spider-Man wouldn't be left wanting for enemies. :p

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
Ratings
2,895 5 1
the point of no return
Well, if it comes down to it, I'd probably prefer Kraven appear in a Spider-Man movie anyway. That said, Spidey has a much larger villain roster than Black Panther, so even if BP used Kraven, Spider-Man wouldn't be left wanting for enemies. :p
Ronan the Accuser is a precendence to that. I have always saw Ronan as a cosmic Fantastic Four villian.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.