"Black Panther" Pre-Release Discussion (Spoilers)

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg91

Reporter
Dec 30, 2013
Ratings
1,765 5
Canada
Hallelujah! The King of Wakanda is coming to the big-screen! Marvel, I've been waiting too long! The concept art looks great. It's really inspirational for me to see a black hero lead his own movie (Blade aside).

Interestingly enough, three of my favorite Marvel heroes will be in Captain America: Civil War - Iron Man, Captain America, and Black Panther. The last hero is Spider-Man, who may or may not be in this movie. I never dreamed of all four of them in one movie because I never thought it was going to happen.

I hope to see his vibranium daggers and crazy awesome martial arts skills. This movie won't be an origin story, though, right? T'Chaka will already be dead. I won't mind flashbacks throughout the movie like Arrow so the audience knows about T'Challa's past. I could totally imagine Lupita Nyong'o as Princess Shuri. I hope they do just that. Alfre Woodard could reprise her animated role as Queen Mother. I hope T'Challa and Klaw have an awesome end showdown. And I would love to hear the animated theme song in the credits of the movie.

Black Panther! Black Panther! Black Panther! Get out of my way. Oh!

Status
Not open for further replies.