"Big Hero 6: The Series" News & Discussion Thread, Part 1 (Spoilers)

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Mr.O

Sep 21, 2016
Ratings
269 1
It's kind of weird that we're learning about the mid-season finale's airdate in another country and we still haven't even gotten any episodes past the pilot :sweat:.
I'm still waiting for Disney XD to have a press release where they explain their thought process behind this crazy scheduling.

Red Arrow :D

Proud Beneluxer
Oct 22, 2012
Ratings
3,375 66 1
Belgium
Yes! :) I love they care so much about giving characters enough screen time. I hate it when creators try to use as much characters as possible and I feel like Marvel and DC are especially guilty of this in some of their shows.

This show will rock. But I already knew that once I heard Bob and Mark were on it.

(What a coincidence, I was just watching Kim Possible)

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
10,913 45
Sherman Oaks CA

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
Ratings
2,013 8
Well, considering that that both have different target demographics (the Big Hero 6 franchise targets families, as in kids and adults, while the MCU targets teenagers and adults), putting Big Hero 6 into the MCU wouldn't have worker anyway.

Mr.O

Sep 21, 2016
Ratings
269 1
Well, considering that that both have different target demographics (the Big Hero 6 franchise targets families, as in kids and adults, while the MCU targets teenagers and adults), putting Big Hero 6 into the MCU wouldn't have worker anyway.
I get what you mean, but what about the Marvel toons? I think the Disney marketing execs just want BH6, especially Baymax to seem like a purely Disney property as much as possible, despite its comic book source

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
Ratings
7,191 6
A Valid Location
Question for everyone who will check out the show once it premieres:

Depending on how often new episodes will air this summer, would you prefer a single Series Talkback thread (like the Disney board does for most of its shows), or stick with the usual individual Talkbacks for each new episode?