Big Hero 6: The Series "Muirahara Woods" Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The Marvel Animation Forum' started by RoyalRubble, Jun 16, 2018.

?

Rate & Discuss this "Big Hero 6" episode!

1. *****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ****1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ***1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ***

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. **1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Check out a new episode of Big Hero 6: The Series, today at 9:00AM ET on the Disney Channel!

[​IMG]

Big Hero 6: The Series "Muirahara Woods"
    Episode Debut - June 16th, 2018

The team gets lost in the Muirahara Woods where all tech stops working, including Baymax.

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

• Like Like x 1
  2. ShadowBeast

ShadowBeast Well-Known Member

When Fred mentioned lanyards, he reminded me of Ron Stoppable. I was expecting GoGo to have gone off to some camp with some kids. But bird-watching fits much better for her. And her reasoning on wanting to be alone was reasonable as well. Though it wouldn't hurt her to bring a friend once in a while.
    The guy was crazy, but he is kind of right about tech being our downfall, eventually. I loved his treehouse. It looked gorgeous. I wonder if "Bessie" will lead to a bigger plot.
    Glowing meteors always lead to something bigger. :<:That sounds like something Fred would say.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fone Bone

Fone Bone Matt Zimmer

Big Hero 6: The Series "Muirahara Woods"

I love that Fred is the type of billionaire who doesn't get mad when his butler falls asleep in the limo hot tub.

Good episode, I think. I like the idea that Gogo is a bird watcher. The villain wasn't all that hot, but I doubt he's going to be recurring.

Favorable impression this week. ***1/2.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Did they really need all six members of the team to hunt down that one lone criminal? Felt a bit like overkill :eek:.

Of course GoGo of all people would go on the "solo journey into nature," thing, though I wasn't quite expecting her hobby was birdwatching. But it was kind of cute :anime:.

It makes sense that someone as young and tech-savvy as Hiro wouldn't enjoy the woods or nature that much :sweat:.

It's nice to see that Heathcliff can find some time to himself while on the job :rolleyes2:.

Malfunctioning Baymax was hilarious. Maybe as funny as "drunk" Baymax :p.

I guess it made sense that eventually this show would have our heroes contend with an anti-tech villain, even if I think Ned here was less of a villain and more of just an antagonist for our heroes. All around I thought Ned was kind of amusing in his zaniness, and his adept knowledge of the forest led to a cool fight between him and our heroes :cool:.

Yeah, I'm expecting that glowing meteor is probably going to become more plot relevant later on. I mean, there's no explanation for where it came from and it shorts out any tech in it's radius, which will probably cause some trouble for our tech-based heroes later on :ack:.

It was also cool to see our heroes go native and use some weapons from nature to help fend off Ned ;).

• Like Like x 1
  5. ShadowBeast

ShadowBeast Well-Known Member

Despite their bragging, they are still new to the superhero thing.

It was cute and despite her "girl-with-attitude" it felt right for her. It gives her depth.

I wouldn't exactly call him a villain, unless he plans to leave his forest for some revenge. He seems more a character who might become an ally in the future if he can realize that not all tech is bad. He only wants to protect the forest, and he doesn't seem to be attacking people to do it.

• Like Like x 1