Big Hero 6: The Series "Killer App" Talkback (Spoilers)

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Rate & Discuss this "Big Hero 6" episode!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
Ratings
7,187 6
A Valid Location
Check out a new episode of Big Hero 6: The Series, today at 9:00AM ET on the Disney Channel!

Big Hero 6: The Series "Killer App"

Episode Debut - July 21st, 2018

Wasabi's need for order clashes with Hiro's chaotic work style when they collaborate on a school project.

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

May 25, 2012
Ratings
34 2
Wow, I never thought a character named "Noodle Burger Boy" would be the most intimidating and competent villain on the show outside of Obake himself, but here we are.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Ratings
2,261 4
Framingham, MA
Big Hero 6 "Killer App"

That was cute and funny.

Fred's expression over the crying woman hugging him was funny. She's too weird, even for him.

I like Wasabi acknowledging Hiro is better at insults than him.

How could Wasibi possibly fit into Hiro's armor?

Good episode. DuckTales and Tangled had bad weeks so it's nice this show delivered. ****.

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Ratings
1,852 10
Elizabeth,NJ
I get the feeling that a villain version of Big Hero 6 will be made with Noodle BurgerBoy as the robot of the group and Globby in Honey Lemon's place since they both deal with mixing of chemicals.

Pretty good episode. Hiro and Wasabi make a good team when it came to ideas. They just had issues with work environments. Nooble BurgerBoy ended up being one Big Hero 6's biggest threats with his learning and adapting abilities. It was funny how both Fred and the Noodle Burger owner cried about Noodle BurgerBoy going missing. She's as crazy as Fred is. Speaking of Fred, of course he'd want to act out any heroic cliches by taking a hit for Honey Lemon.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Ratings
2,261 4
Framingham, MA
I get the feeling that a villain version of Big Hero 6 will be made with Noodle BurgerBoy as the robot of the group and Globby in Honey Lemon's place since they both deal with mixing of chemicals.
You might be onto to something here. Maybe the Big Bad is developing his own supervillain team and the various rogues we meet may be designed to counter the specific strengths of each member of the team. Maybe the perfect supervillain team is why Noodle Burger Boy was collecting the data he did.