Battle for BFDI

Discussion in 'The toonzone - General Animation Discussion' started by AnimaniacNutso, Dec 11, 2017.

1. AnimaniacNutso

AnimaniacNutso Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen this show yet? It's a new season of the BFDI Franchise. As someone who's been a fan of the series since 2011, I have been waiting for BFDI content for a long time. It had a 2nd season which only had 5 episodes and a 3rd season which only had 1 episode. But now BFDI is back for real. If it continues at this rate, Battle for BFDI will be a great revival, since the show hasn't really had new content coming at a regular basis consistently since January 2012. It's a YouTube webtoon and I highly recommend it. BFDI takes inspiration from Total Drama, but it's wackier, more cartoony, and funnier. Plus, I like the interactions and challenges more, even though I was a big fan of Total Drama from 2008 - 2010. I want this show to succeed in the viewership. Only 1 of the 3 episodes currently has a million views. If you like wacky cartoons like Rocko's Modern Life and SpongeBob SquarePants, you'll probably love Battle for BFDI. It's one of the best shows currently airing, even if it's a Webtoon. There's a lot of good cartoons currently airing, but Battle for BFDI really catches my attention