"Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II (2017 Mini-Series)" Talkback (Spoilers)

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Rate and discuss this sequel DC Comics mini-series!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Apr 23, 2001
Ratings
1,171 3
Toonzone
www.worldsfinestonline.com
The Dark Knight and the Heroes in a Half-Shell finds themselves face off against Bane and a host of mutated threats in this all-new mini-series!

BATMAN/TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES II #1

Art by: Freddie E Williams II
Written by: James T Tynion IV

The team behind the smash-hit crossover series is back to reunite the Dark Knight and the Heroes in a Half-Shell. When Donatello goes looking for a new mentor to help him improve his fighting skills, he opens a doorway to another reality, hoping to summon the Turtles’ one-time ally, Batman. But instead, he gets sent to Gotham City and someone else comes through the open portal—Bane! Suddenly, there’s a new gang boss in New York and he’s out to unite all the other bad guys under him. Can Donnie get back in time and bring Batman with him to help his brothers before Bane causes irreparable destruction? Co-published with IDW.