"Batman: Gotham By Gaslight" Animated Feature Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,160 46
Sherman Oaks CA
Looks a bit cheap compared to previous movies, but I have faith this will be a very good and interesting movie. Maybe they had a budget cut recently for their movies.
I think the DC Animated Features still generally look pretty solid and good, especially compared to other cartoons, but it does feel like they're lacking the polish they once had (if that makes any sense) :ack:.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Ratings
11,327 21
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
I think the DC Animated Features still generally look pretty solid and good, especially compared to other cartoons, but it does feel like they're lacking the polish they once had (if that makes any sense) :ack:.
Maybe. I'm willing to bet the best version of the movies are when they get it back from overseas, finish edits in-house, and play it on an Ultra 4k HD 60 inch TV.

Jason M

Aug 9, 2016
Ratings
I like Batman just as much as anyone else, and
This does look good! But I sincerely hope they
Take a long break from him after this one, and
Concentrate on OTHER characters!!! For gods sake!!!

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,160 46
Sherman Oaks CA
I like Batman just as much as anyone else, and
This does look good! But I sincerely hope they
Take a long break from him after this one, and
Concentrate on OTHER characters!!! For gods sake!!!
Well, this is going to be the only Batman movie of the year, since we're getting a Suicide Squad film as well as a two-part Death of Superman adaption afterwards :).