Artist Wanted

Discussion in 'Artists Wanted' started by LoneToonman, Mar 28, 2007.

1. LoneToonman

LoneToonman Member

Would some of you people post links to and pics of your original work for me?

I'm working on a project, and I'm currently on the lookout for someone who draws really good manga and/or indie comics. Or at the very least, comics with detail, INFLUENCED by manga and anime. Perhaps even for a teamup. Not the cliche stuff though. I'm looking for people with a good sense of draftsmanship and design. Don't be shy either people. I look at all types.

Refer me to your website or jpegs if you're interested.

To give a sampling of my style, here is a sample of my artwork, based on a magneto drawing I saw...

[​IMG]

2. James

James Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

Any interest in collaborating with Ugly1, contact him via PM with his request for JPGS influences. Sorry Ugly1, but we prefer private project requests to be kept off board and any "advertising" for fellow artists to be placed in this thread. We are looking at making a sub forum of "Artists Wanted" so you can chat and dialogue in separate threads regarding personal projects. For now, if everyone can keep to this thread till I sort out the changes it's appreciated!

Lovely pic Ugly1. Would love to see it in it's own thread so we can offer comments about the pic that wouldn't be confused with a thread requiring a more project orientated input!

3. LoneToonman

LoneToonman Member

Yes! I can't wait for the "Artists Wanted" thread, cuz I'm in dire need of a collaborator for my comic book. Sorry about posting in the wrong place though.:sweat: . Is it all right to post it in a critique thread in the future though. Is that what you meant?:robin: