"Aquaman" Feature Film Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,145 46
Sherman Oaks CA
5/30: Kidman arrived in Sydney earlier today.

6/1: Speaking of, Kidman describes Atlanna as a "female warrior from the sea." Intriguing. I wonder if Mera is her protege or just #1 bodyguard.
That would be similar to what their relationship seemed to be like in the Thrones of Atlantis Animated movie ;).

Also cool to know that we can probably expect Atlanna to get in on the action to some degree :D.

They've also mentioned Orm being King, so I'm wondering if he's already ascended the throne because he's the only available male heir, with Arthur on the surface, rather then Atlanna ruling as the current Queen o_O?

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Ratings
11,308 21
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
That would be similar to what their relationship seemed to be like in the Thrones of Atlantis Animated movie ;).

Also cool to know that we can probably expect Atlanna to get in on the action to some degree :D.
Yeah, if they can do stuff we've seen on YJ and Throne --shut up and take my money.

They've also mentioned Orm being King, so I'm wondering if he's already ascended the throne because he's the only available male heir, with Arthur on the surface, rather then Atlanna ruling as the current Queen o_O?
Yeah...

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Ratings
11,308 21
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
7/7: Heard tweeted a photo of herself, Momoa and Wan during a 'water break'.

7/18: Curry Lighthouse under construction at the Hastings Point set.

7/22: Description of Aquaman movie footage shown at panel.
A short sequence from the film was then shown — two older men on a fishing boat then discovering Atlantean ships, followed by a shot of the world of Atlantis. Then, Arthur Curry (Momoa) holding a sword, talking to someone off screen and preparing to fight — then the logo.
8/4: Set videos shows the Lighthouse. Amber Heard also posts a lot of 'behind the seams' stuff.

8/5: Heard running from roof tops from soldiers. Hmm, likely Orm's forces trying to assassinate her.

Last edited:

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
Ratings
2,957 5 1
the point of no return
I'm sure that was probably one of Snyder's goals for Justice League too ;).

Although at this point I have to genuinely wonder how prevalent Aquaman jokes even are anymore :sweat:.
We have to remember alot of the generation that grew up with the Super friends, are probably not into this film. I think the only thing that is in modern understanding is Entourage.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Otaku-sempai

Sep 10, 2010
Ratings
1,445 4
Lackawanna, NY
We have to remember alot of the generation that grew up with the Super friends, are probably not into this film. I think the only thing that is in modern understanding is Entourage.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk
Don't count us out entirely. I'm at the very end of the Baby-boomers, growing up with Johnny Quest and Adam West's Batman. I was in my teens when Super Friends started.