Anyone wants to know the name of a Tom and Jerry episode? I can help

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Ratings
2,286 4
Framingham, MA
What was the name of the one where Tom tries to catch Jerry, but Jerry does something sadistic to him instead? It's on the tip of my tongue.

Off-topic: Any Three's Company fans here? I'm looking for the one with a ton of double-entendre misunderstandings with Jack and Mr. Furley.

Apr 21, 2010
Ratings
London, UK
You can probably answer this question for me - did episodes get retitled internationally, or if they were ever re-edited?

Cartoon Network UK aired versions of episodes where Mammy Two-Shoes is white, and I also think the retitled some of those episodes.

Apr 26, 2018
Ratings
You can probably answer this question for me - did episodes get retitled internationally, or if they were ever re-edited?

Cartoon Network UK aired versions of episodes where Mammy Two-Shoes is white, and I also think the retitled some of those episodes.
I have heard about cartoons that were edited and also June foray i think remade the voice of Mammy shoes but I have never heard of the titled changing