Animaniacs Complete Series DVD Set Coming October 2

Latest News

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Ratings
2,465 4
Framingham, MA
$70? Too rich for my blood. This is all previously released material, correct? That means it should be affordably priced to give people who couldn't afford the sets a good shot at it. I honestly don't think WHV understands how rereleases of classic series should work.

If push comes to shove, I can afford expensive sets if I save up a little. But if they're expensive, they need to be giving me my money's worth like Batman 66 and Twin Peaks: The Entire Mystery And The Missing Pieces did. Even the recent Mill's Creek Quantum Leap Blu-Rays restored most of the music. I don't see any extra incentive to buy these anytime soon.

Dan's Revenge

"I don't need a job, I need money." - Dan
Apr 17, 2011
Ratings
736 5
Wherever You Are ;)
www.toonzone.net
Well lesse. I perhaps should've seen this coming. I'd bought S1 (as a re-release I think via groovy-like slip-cover), in June. Guess... that along with other 'extras' can just be sold wherever for store credit or something. Funny too at the Wal-Mart I bought it at, just tonight being there, among numerous re-releases, it was the only one of like 16 to not be currently in stock.

I think I paid something near $20 for Volume 1. Even WB's shop has it for roughly that much (and Wakko's Wish alone too, yikes!) So, I think I'd be better off just getting the complete series release which includes the movie. Better then spending around 80-100$ more individually.

Also, I find it odd it's "The Complete Series" given what 2020 brings. ;) Won't deter me from pursuing it anyway.