Amphibia News And Discussion Thread

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Chevistian C

Jan 7, 2017
Ratings
221 1
Mexico

Amphibia
Created and executive produced by Matt Braly (Gravity Falls), Amphibia chronicles the adventures of Anne Boonchuy, a self-centered 13-year-old who is magically transported to the fictitious world of Amphibia, a rural marshland full of frog-people. With the help of an excitable young frog named Sprig, Anne will transform into a hero and discover the first true friendship of her life.

Attachments

Last edited:

doomrider7

That One Guy
Apr 10, 2017
Ratings
New Milford, NJ

Amphibia
Created and executive produced by Matt Braly (Gravity Falls)
, Amphibia chronicles the adventures of Anne Boonchuy, a self-centered 13-year-old who is magically transported to the fictitious world of Amphibia, a rural marshland full of frog-people. With the help of an excitable young frog named Sprig, Anne will transform into a hero and discover the first true friendship of her life.
Well I'm sold.

Dudley

Staff member
Aug 10, 2003
Ratings
2,595 28
East Coast of USA
www.dtoons.com
Oh look, it’s a show Steve Hullet mentioned being produced before it was officially announced!

Also, although I can’t upload pics of it atm, the characters from the show appear on Disney TVA’s history wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mandouga

Jun 27, 2007
Ratings
316 15
Newington, CT, USA

Amphibia
Created and executive produced by Matt Braly (Gravity Falls), Amphibia chronicles the adventures of Anne Boonchuy, a self-centered 13-year-old who is magically transported to the fictitious world of Amphibia, a rural marshland full of frog-people. With the help of an excitable young frog named Sprig, Anne will transform into a hero and discover the first true friendship of her life.
...yeah. Some of us have heard that before. However, only time will whether or not this ends up being the genuine article.

To put it another way, they say that's what the show is about, but only time will tell whether or not that's what the show really is about...

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Ratings
5,181 36 1
Austin, Texas
I'm getting Wander over Yander vibes from the art direction, and some designs. Other than that the main character's personality may sound like a mix bag to me right now but hopefully they will be fun.