A Sixth Season Of Hey Arnold Isn't Happening On Nickeloddeon

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
Ratings
2,252 8
It depends on if Craig Bartlett will have time to produce a possible season 6. Dinosaur Train was put on hold so he could work on The Jungle Movie, and he's still working on Ready Jet Go. Then again, his frequent collaborator Joe Purdy is the showrunner for the preschool series Llama Llama on Netflix , so it could happen.

SG-17

May 12, 2018
Ratings
82 6
Pennsylvania
As much as I am fine with The Jungle Movie being the finale, I am also a little nonplussed at what Nick thought was going to happen with the ratings? They did a very poor job of advertising the special, they put it out "accidentally" on their website a few hours before the airing and I don't think they count Nielsen views from their website, and it wasn't uploaded to Hulu the next day when the entire series is on there.

I would have hoped that with Cyma gone the new leadership would have looked at all of these forced errors and at least given them a season order.

Red Arrow

Proud Beneluxer
Oct 22, 2012
Ratings
3,452 67 1
Belgium
This is good that it's not getting season 6. This show already has enough seasons. I only liked seasons 1-2.
Really? I am currently on season 3 and I don't think the tone is any different from season 2.

There are a few "eras", though:
-season 1 part 1
-season 1 part 2
-season 2 and 3
-season 4, 5 and the movie
-last episodes of season 5
-the Jungle movie

SG-17

May 12, 2018
Ratings
82 6
Pennsylvania
Viacom is currently mining their archives to see if older properties can find new life on other channels and streaming services. Under the initative, MTV are currently rebooting Daria for another channel/SVOD service.
That surprising, in a good way. Seems like Viacom is finally starting to get it.

Jan 26, 2018
Ratings
82 2
New Jersey, USA