A Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry Crossover

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Oct 5, 2017
Ratings
I have been thinking. Suppose a Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry Crossover could Work. We could see the Tom and Jerry Show Forms of the Tom and Jerry Characters and the Looney Tunes Show Forms of the Looney Tunes Characters. We could also see a Title Card spoofing the New Scooby Doo Movies like in Night of the Living Doo and Batman's Strangest Cases from Batman: The Brave and the Bold. It could say "Today Tom and Jerry meet the Looney Tunes." Any Comments?

wiley207

Jan 20, 2009
Ratings
USA
I think the crossover could work, but I'd have the other MGM cartoon stars appear in it as well to play prominent roles, like Droopy and Barney Bear and Screwy Squirrel and Red Hot Riding Hood and the Wolf. I could see Bugs Bunny and Screwy Squirrel teaming up for a gag.

Oct 5, 2017
Ratings
So, both should cross over with Scooby first
:lepew::bugs1::sylvester:jerry::coyote::daffy:

Honestly they should just make Tom and Jerry apart of Looney Tunes, it is an idea that would do more for both franchises.
are tom and jerry part of looney tunes - Google Search

Too bad :tomcat: and :jerry: are hanging out with Willy Wonka first

Well, Warner and David L. Wolper are doing a DTV Movie of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory featuring Scooby Doo. What Next? Yogi Bear: Diary of a Wimpy Kid?

They can't because Diary of a Wimpy Kid is owned by Jeff Kinney and 20th Century Fox. Burn!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 5, 2017
Ratings
I made a Petiton for Scooby Doo: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Petition · Hanna Barbera: Scooby-Doo Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory · Change.org
Tom and Jerry and Willy Wonka is super scary! Maybe we'd see Yogi and other Hanna-Barbera Characters hanging out with Charlie and the Gang. But the Flintstones are pushing it...

They're also doing one where Tom and Jerry are shoehorned into the plot of the Making of Zoom. A WB/PBS Crossover!

Here's a Better Crossover. Tom and Jerry meet Frosty the Snowman or the Wind in the Willows or even WWE!

Any Chance Tom and Jerry would meet Cinderella or the Wizard of Oz (again)

For Me, i'd like Tom and Jerry meet Teen Titans Go

1. Have TT&JS forms of the Tom and Jerry Characters meeting TLTS Version of the Looney Tunes Characters
2. Or maybe the T&JT/T&J Direct to Videos Characters

Say a DTV where the Looney Tunes meet Tom and Jerry

That seems rather repetitive. They're a little too similar in format.
Um, i'd like Tom and Jerry to be shoehorned into the Looney Tuneiverse like Michael Jordan

Last edited by a moderator: