6teen is getting a special reunion episode

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Oct 11, 2016
Ratings
677 9
According to Jen's voice actress, Megan Fahlenbock. Christian Potenza (voice of Jude) also made a post about this on facebook, confirming that the special will happen. Jude is also going to appear in Total Daycare Drama, Total Drama's newest spin-off that not a lot of people are excited for.

Do you guys think CN will air this special in the US or it will air in Canada only?

Oct 11, 2016
Ratings
677 9
I think this will be a Canada-only thing. CN has moved past their reliance on Canadian imports since the 2010s started, and I think they've forgotten about the show at this point.
Not true. They imported a lot of canadian cartoons like Stoked, Scaredy Squirrel, Almost Naked Animals, Sidekick, Supernoobs and Johnny Test was airing a lot on the channel at the time. Total Drama is also still alive, and as I said, a character from 6teen will appear in its newest spin-off. I highly doubt CN forgot about 6teen's existence.

Oct 11, 2016
Ratings
677 9
I wonder if Jen will still have the same voice actress since she was fired from Fresh TV?
Well, it's Jen's voice actress who made the tweet. I'm more than sure she will come back. Fresh TV probably rehired her.
Didn't this show air on Nicktoons Network at one point?
It did. It also aired on Cartoon Network.

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Ratings
1,855 10
Elizabeth,NJ
Well, it's Jen's voice actress who made the tweet. I'm more than sure she will come back. Fresh TV probably rehired her.
I hope so. It would be not only bad to have a reunion episode without the whole original cast and their voice actors, but it would be bad to continue the Total Drama series with Gwen having a different voice actress.

Last edited: