4Kids Talkback: Endgame - The 4Kids Discussion V11

Discussion in 'Saturday Morning Forever!' started by D Dubbs, Aug 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D Dubbs

D Dubbs Wish Upon A Star

Haha, I love this part.

Well we could go with the traditional yet somewhat boring title: Saban Talkback: A New Beginning - The Saban Discussion V1

Or we could be more adventurous and ridiculous: Saban Talkback: The Phoenix Rises - The Saban Discussion V1

I'm open to other suggestions too if you all have any.

2. MadMan400096

MadMan400096 World War I Flying Ace

We could also do something like "The Saban Resurgence Thread: V1".

3. Spideyzilla

Spideyzilla Well-Known Member

Saban Talkback: Waking The Giant- The Saban Discussion V1

4. powergate92

powergate92 Power Rangers and Stargate fan

"Saban Talkback: A New Beginning - The Saban Discussion V1" sounds good to me.

5. firefoxprime

firefoxprime 90s = Golden Years

Definetely prefer "The Phoenix Rises" as the title. A new beginning has no finess. I mean, the best kids block in the 90s(kidswb holds a close 2nd) returning to its former glory in a new decade. Resurgence sounds good to, but Phoenix is simpler.

6. Light Lucario

Light Lucario Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I also prefer the Phoenix Rises title. While I don't have much attachment to the Fox Kids block, as I was more into the Kids' WB lineup and only watched the Fox Kids block for Digimon, that title does sound really cool and stands out more to me.

7. Takao

Takao Fight the darkness all around

How about an ode to the past?

Saban Talkback: Where Heroes Live - The Saban Discussion V1

"Where Heroes Live" was the final Fox Kids slogan before the switch over to 4Kids TV.

8. PerfectSeven

PerfectSeven Member

My vote goes to the "Phoenix Rises" title.

9. ToonzaiFan2012

I prefer to the Phoenix Rises Title For the New CW Block!

10. MadMan400096

MadMan400096 World War I Flying Ace

I agree. "Phoenix Rises" sounds pretty cool.

11. WBCartoonFan

WBCartoonFan aka toonstar4youtv

Phoenix Rise sounds good tittle to me

12. 4Kids4EverFandom

4Kids4EverFandom Active Member

Agreed!

My Question is though When can expect a Yu-Gi-Oh Bonds Beyond Time DVD Release? Cause a lot of the fans who did not get to see it in theaters, and some who did would love to have it on DVD.

Another thing i found this weekend: http://ravegrl.wordpress.com/2012/0...-day-streaming-delay-under-konami-management/ Now i don't know if this is true or not, cause i'm a little confused on this, but it states that in the fall when new episodes of Zexal airs they'll not be able to be put on streaming sites, including hulu, for 60 days.

I Hope we can see some Zexal and Yu-Gi-Oh The Complete Season 4 DVD Sets in the near Future. But i wonder if Konami is going to have their DVD Production Department or will they have a Distribution team?

13. Light Lucario

Light Lucario Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I've heard about that streaming delay for the Zexal episodes. Waiting sixty days to put up the new dub episodes seems a bit much to me, but from a business standpoint, I can understand why they would want to get the approval from the Japanese licensors so that neither Konami or Saban gets into any problematic situations. It seems to only be about the Zexal dub episodes, so none of the other series should be affected by this decision.

As for DVDs, I wouldn't expect those to come out anytime soon. Konami would probably want to get a good amount of episodes done for their dub before working on DVD releases. Plus, I don't know if they have a DVD Production Department. As far as I know, prior to getting the license, they didn't do anything beyond video games and the Yu-Gi-Oh! card game. They could be setting up one, but it's probably more likely that they'll find a distributor to release the DVDs. Zexal is most likely going to come out first since that's the series promoting the newest cards. I really doubt that Konami would be interested in releasing a complete season four set. I can't see Konami doing that much with the previous series when they would want to keep the main focus on the newest series. Though, there's probably a decent chance that they could release Bonds Beyond Time since it is more recent than the fourth DM season and 4Kids was trying to get it released last year anyway. I could see Konami starting to release DVDs sometime next year, like either late winter or early spring, but I wouldn't expect the DVDs to come out any earlier than that at this point.

14. powergate92

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/120709/kideq8-k.html

Looks like the sale was closed back on July 2, meaning the closing date must have been moved up since the last document about the sale on Epiq said the the closing date was going to be July 15. The closing date being moved to July 2 explains why Saban did the press release about The CW block that day. Other than that, it says who gets paid what amount.

15. aegisrawks

aegisrawks Active Member

I hope we will hear about this new block at comic Con!

16. BrianLeague

BrianLeague Active Member

It looks like you will.

17. powergate92

18. BrianLeague

BrianLeague Active Member

19. PC!

PC! lolwut?

20. Light Lucario

Light Lucario Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

That is a pretty decent name. At least it's better than Action Whacked. We could be seeing a preview for the fall lineup, including the new Zexal episodes, sometime next month before the block launches.

Yeah, 4Kids has had a Saturday morning block for a long time. I still remember when I first found the 4KidsTV block. It was sometime after I watched the first season of Winx Club on Cartoon Network's Miguzi and I wanted to find more new episodes for the series when it stopped airing on the block. Once I found the station where it aired, I would go back and forth between 4KidsTV and Cartoon Network's Saturday morning lineup. That seems like such a long time ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.