Cartoon Network has released clips, stills, and plot synopses for episodes premiering the week of April 4, 2016.
THE POWERPUFF GIRLS
- Monday, April 4 at 6:00 p.m. (ET/PT)… “Escape From Monster Island” – After Bubbles wins two tickets to see the girls’ favorite band Sensitive Thugz, Blossom and Buttercup vie for her plus one. But when the Mayor’s plane crashes on Monster Island, the girls must put aside their differences to save the day! “Princess Buttercup”– When Buttercup starts spending a lot of time with her new friends, a group of bad-girl skaters called The Derbytantes, it seems The Powerpuff Girls are down to two, which delights Princess Morbucks, who wants to fill the empty slot.
- Tuesday, April 5 at 6:00 p.m. (ET/PT)… “The Stayover ” – After going overboard on the candy, Blossom and Buttercup wake up with no memory of last night and no idea where Bubbles is! They must piece together the events of last night and find Bubbles before the Professor gets back!
- Wednesday, April 6 at 6:00 p.m. (ET/PT)… “Painbow” – When a mysterious rainbow causes everyone to become unnaturally happy, the Powerpuff Girls must find where it ends to save the day and return Townsville to normal.
- Thursday, April 7 at 6:00 p.m. (ET/PT)… “Horn Sweet Horn” – Bubbles convinces the Professor to test his new transmogrifying ray on her new friend Donny the Pony in an effort to help him become the unicorn he’s always wanted to be. But when it turns Donny into a monster instead, she must stop him before he destroys Townsville!
- Friday, April 8 at 6:00 p.m.. (ET/PT)… “Man Up” – When Buttercup’s aggression inadvertently allows villain Man-Boy to escape, she starts a new-age lifestyle in an effort to be more calm. But when Man-Boy returns to enact his revenge, Buttercup must embrace the balance between punching and hugging in order to defeat him.
TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE
Transformers: Robots In Disguise, Saturday, April 9 at 6:30 a.m. (ET/PT)… “Bumblebee’s Night Off” – After being coaxed into going to a concert given by his favorite band, Bumblebee hopes for a quiet evening away from the Scrapyard but finds action and danger when Bisk attacks the arena.
POKÉMON THE SERIES: XYZ
Pokémon The Series: XYZ, Saturday, April 9 at 7:00 a.m. (ET/PT)… “A Dancing Debut!” – Our heroes are in Couriway Town for Serena’s next Pokémon Showcase, and her third Princess Key win is at stake!
“GOOD MORNINGS WITH UNCLE GRANDPA” Programming Block
Uncle Grandpa, Saturday, April 9 at 9:00 a.m. (ET/PT)… “Lame Station” – Pizza Steve tries desperately to make the others in the RV interested in his new game console. 11:30 a.m.(ET/PT) “Space Oddity”- In the year 3021, the gang’s intergalactic mission goes awry when a strange alien creature infiltrates their ship.
“REGULAR TIME ADVENTURE SHOW” Programming Block
Regular Show, Saturday, April 9 at 6:00 p.m. (ET/PT)… “Gary’s Synthesizer” – Mordecai and Rigby unplug some cables in an old synthesizer, and they have to travel to the planet of Synthos in order to re-connect them and bring Gary back to life.
Adventure Time, Saturday, April 9 at 7:00 p.m. (ET/PT)… “Beyond the Grotto” – Adventure Time features unlikely heroes Finn and Jake, buddies who traverse the mystical Land of Ooo and encounter its colorful inhabitants. The best of friends, our heroes always find themselves in the middle of heart-pounding escapades. Finn, a silly kid with an awesome hat and Jake, a brassy dog with a big kind heart, depend on each other through thick and thin.
(Ed’s note: Apologies on the lateness of this post.)
Discuss on the Toonzone Forums