Created by Production I.G., the film is a spin off of the popular Cyborg 009 universe. A team of humans converted into cyborg warriors must unite to use their incredible powers to save the world from a terrorist threat. The primary cast will consist of:
- 009: Joe Shimamura JASON GRIFFITH
- 002: Jet Link MARC DIRAISON
- 003: Françoise Arnoul/Tomoe ERIN FITZGERALD
- 004: Albert Heinrich DAVE B. MITCHELL
- 007: Great Britain JOHN WHITE
- 008: Pyunma MARCUS GRIFFIN
- 006: Chang Changku MICHAEL SORICH
- 005: Geronimo Jr. PATRICK SEITZ
- 001: Ivan Whisky STEPHANIE SHEH
- Samuel Klein KEVIN T. COLLINS
- Man in Suit GREG ABBEY
- Navy man SEAN SCHEMMEL
- Dr. Gilmore GEORGE C. COLE
Additionally voice direction was overseen by Michael Sinterniklaas and Anthony Tortorici with script adaptation by Adam Modiano.
Anime Limited’s release of the film will be a Blu-ray/DVD Collector’s Edition combi-pack, also containing the 3D version of the film. The title can currently be pre-ordered at most entertainment retailers.