Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure Video Game Review
Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure (Multiplatform, PS3 Reviewed)
Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure is a gimmicky, but satisfying platformer. The graphics, story, gameplay and score are all tight. While some of the focus is taken off Spyro as the lead, the different strategies required while playing as the other characters keep the game fresh.
- 1-2 Players
- 3D Platformer with RPG elements
- Characters obtain Experience Points that allow them to Level Up.
- Characters collect coins that allow them to purchase new abilities.
- Written by Joel Cohen and Alec Sokolow
- Main Theme by Hans Zimmer
PS3 Starter Kit Includes:
- Game Disc
- Three Skylanders Figures (Spyro, Gill Grunt and Trigger Happy)
- The Portal of Power
- Character Poster
- Trading Cards
- Web Codes
- Batteries for the Portal of Power