Toonzone sat down with Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 Co-Directors, Cody Cameron and Kris Pearn at the San Diego Comic-Con 2013. Questions asked during the interview included:
- To Both: What’s it like to finally be in the director’s chair for a feature-length animated film ?
- As co-directors, how do you collaborate?
- To Kris: When did you work on 6Teen and what was it like working on that show?
- Who was your favorite character on that show?
- To Both: Who did you play in Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2?
- Will Flint Lockwood figure out how to fix his spray-on permanent socks?
- Is a CG Animated picture is it converted to 3D post rendering, or are there virtual 3D cameras within the CG software pre-render?
- What new characters will be introduced in the new film?