PR: Cartoon Network presents Valentine’s-themed Mini-marathon of Originals Feb. 14
Despite it being Valentine’s Day, the day of love, Chowder is hosting a mini-marathon of cartoons about….ick….love! All-day, Valentine’s Day, Feb. 14, beginning at 6 p.m. (ET, PT) special love-themed episodes from Cartoon Network’s hit series Out of Jimmy’s Head, Camp Lazlo, Gym Partner, Squirrel Boy, and finally Chowder. Join Chowder as he shouts it, sings it or spells it out; “I’m not your boyfriend!”
The following is the schedule for the Valentine’s Day marathon. All times ET,PT:
* 6 p.m.: Squirrel Boy “Trouble Date” – Rodney invites Darlene over for a date. She agrees on the condition that Martha can tag along so she can photograph the Johnsons’ “exotic” backyard. Throw in a bewildered Andy, bumper cars, and “presto”! Comic hijinks. Did I mention the bumper cars? “Pool for Love” – Building a pool in the backyard would wreck Leon’s tree, which is the last thing Rodney wants. Then it’s the first thing Rodney wants, when cute squirrel Darlene wants to go swimming.
* 6:30 p.m.: Out of Jimmy’s Head “Talent Show” – Jimmy’s decision to rap at the school talent show instead of tell Tux’s bad jokes, turns out to be no laughing matter when Tux runs away into another dimension.
* 7 p.m.: Camp Lazlo “Dosey Doe” – Lazlo organizes a dance with the squirrel scouts so that Lumpus can spend time with Jane Doe, but when the big night arrives, Lumpus is so nervous that his body literally explodes from fear. “Space Mates” – Nina is disgusted to learn that the Dung Beetles are her soul mates, but has a change of heart when they build her a rocket ship made from dung.
* 7:30 p.m. Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends: “Frankie My Dear…” – Mac and Bloo develop crushes one Frankie and compete for her love. But when Frankie suddenly starts professing her affection for an unnamed suitor, Mac and Bloo become jealous and try to thwart every guy she comes in contact with.
* 8 p.m.: Chowder: “Chowder’s Girlfriend” – When Panini sets her love-struck eyes on Chowder, he tries every trick he can think of to convince her he’s not her boyfriend. “The Burple Nurple Stand” – When Chowder unknowingly fills a dish with poison, Mung must spend an action-packed day keeping the tainted food away from the citizens of Marzipan City.
* 8:30 p.m.: Chowder: “Taster of Marzipan” – When Mung and Ms. Endive unveil the same dish at Marzipan City’s biggest food fair, it’s an all out war to decide whose is better. “Sniffleball” – Feeling that Chowder’s been spending too much time in the kitchen, Mung forces him to play sports with the other kids. Beset by Panini’s kisses and Gorgonzola’s taunts, Chowder has to figure out a way to escape the game and get back home.
* 9 p.m.: Camp Lazlo “Valentine’s Day” – A Valentine’s Card written by Patsy causes havoc throughout Camp Kidney and makes someone very mad – Patsy’s Dad! “Love Sick” – Clam gets Lovesick over Gretchen and only Lazlo and Raj can save him.
* 9:30 p.m.: My Gym Partner’s a Monkey: “Gorilla My Dreams” – Confused by gorilla mating rules, Windsor runs scared from a female gorilla named Deb, fearful that if he even speaks to her, he’ll be forced to marry her one day, since gorillas mate for life. “Lupe in Love” – Lupe falls in love with Orlando Parrot, a bird who tells her all the things she likes to hear. Sadly for Lupe, the only “Pretty Bird” Orlando fancies, is his own reflection in the mirror.
* 10:00 p.m.: The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy “Irwin Gets a Clue” – Irwin hopes to win Mandy’s affection by learning how to be cool from Hoss Delgado, Spectral Exterminator. “King Tooten Pooten” – When Irwin gets wrapped up in his mummy heritage, he learns that he is the last in a long line of Endsville’s Pharaohs.
* 10:30 p.m.: Ed, Edd, n Eddy “Ed, Edd n Eddy’s Hanky-Panky Hullabaloo” – Opposites attract in this Valentine’s Day tale of love and onion breath at Peach Creek High. Edd and May become recipients of Cupids’ arrow of amour and spend the school day yearning for one another’s company. When Ed and Eddy clue in that Double-D is infatuated with a Kanker, they become resolved to whack some sense into him.
Cartoon Network (CartoonNetwork.com), currently seen in nearly 91 million U.S. homes and 160 countries around the world, is Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.’s ad-supported cable service offering the best in original, acquired and classic animated entertainment for kids and families. Overnight from 11 p.m.-6 a.m. (ET, PT), Cartoon Network shares its channel space with Adult Swim, a late-night destination showcasing original and acquired animation for young adults 18-34.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., a Time Warner company, creates and programs branded news, entertainment, animation and young adult media environments on television and other platforms for consumers around the world.