Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Dragnatek is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

But did cartoon Network or Boomerang ever air that segment as filler? I can't say as I never watched after the credits. I normally just changed the channel so I would not know.

Pogorikifan24 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The Hub is going to give an encore presentation of Animaniacs: Wakko's Wish on Sunday, December 2nd!

Be sure to keep in reminder for it, as it may end off with an episode that's filler for the movie to finish off (which surprisingly never did it on Cartoon Network/Boomerang when it aired).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's offical everyone! The Hub is airing "Animaniacs" (the real deal!) beginning Christmas Eve with a marathon as a christmas gift for the channel.

This also leads into the possibility for them airing "Pinky & The Brain" in the near future (i'm guessing in the Summer/Fall 2013) hence it's a spin-off of the show, and would likely join on there now that Animaniacs is on.
    Last edited by Pogorikifan24; 11-21-2012 at 12:09 PM.

HUBTigers87 is offline Michyl
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'll describe how I feel about Animaniacs joining The Hub in 1 word

W00T!

One big part of that "w00t!", is I wont have to hear Dot say "Nick-a-lainy"(*) in the theme song when it aired on Nicktoons.

I look forward to seeing "Mime Time" and "Good Idea, Bad Idea" again
    Staying GOLD, Saturdays 11:30pm to 6:00am, only Toonami, on [as] | MLB Spring Training

Survivors. | 1000th post: 3/13/14 @ 1:16am

Silverstar is offline Sub-Genius
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I had my doubts, but I'm big enough to admit that I was wrong about Animaniacs coming to The Hub. I already have most of A! on DVD, so this news isn't a huge deal for me personally, but nonetheless I welcome any non-action cartoons to the lineup.

So, what's the time slot for the show going to be? Is Hasbro actually going to shave time off of HuBoom?
    Got a minute? Check out The Twin Factor, the Star Twins' blog for crazy opinions on cartoons and geek culture. New name. New address. Same geekiness.

CartoonFridays is offline Promoted to detective.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I knew Santa would leave a big load (Goodnight, everybody!).
    Young lady, I'm an expert on humans!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar View Post
    Well, I had my doubts, but I'm big enough to admit that I was wrong about Animaniacs coming to The Hub. I already have most of A! on DVD, so this news isn't a huge deal for me personally, but nonetheless I welcome any non-action cartoons to the lineup.

So, what's the time slot for the show going to be? Is Hasbro actually going to shave time off of HuBoom?
    Well it's currently unknown as of now. But until a few weeks, it's likely that we'll find out soon enough. But in all honesty, i think this could really help the channel now (knowing how people have been wanting the show again on TV), plus The Hub may think that Action is not a reason to go, and stick to a mixture of genres (lessing out action/primetime shows to add room).

I'm personally going to take a guess that it may replace either these spots.

- Superman: TAS airing (which would be at 9am eastern time, 6am in pacific time)
    - Pound Puppies airing (which is before HubBoom! starts, so it'll be even for both of their shows that are helping it strong)
    - Batman: TAS airing (which would be before the Primetime starts)

Mr.Fable is offline Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Awesome news!

Does this mean Tiny Toons and Pinky & the Brain could eventually be aired as well? Now that would be perfect.

Dragnatek is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sweet. Pinky and the Brain seems likely for the future but Tiny Toons actually Vortex might have it's eyes on that show. Of course it could air on both that block and this channel if they both want it.

UmmYeahOk is offline l33t haxx0r Narf!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Did anyone watch it last night? I was wondering how they were gonna stretch this out to 2 hours. They ran Super Strong Wonder Siblings after it. They could have so easily rolled the credits then filled the time with some 6 minute cartoon Habro already had the rights to, but they didn't. Not sure why out of all the episodes they chose this one, but who cares, they aired one. Is this a sign of a future A! syndication?
    When it comes to cartoons, us old-timers only have a 6 minute attention span - Tiny Toon Adventures

Once again, a knife-wielding maniac has shown us the way. - The Simpsons

-Your stick figures suck!
    -No, Penny, that's kanji, the Japanese writing we told your parents we're teaching you.
    -Right. ******bags use it for tattoos.
    -Or on this show, when they're too lazy to change things to English.
    - Shin Chan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UmmYeahOk View Post
    Is this a sign of a future A! syndication?
    Nevermind...
    http://www.toonzone.net/forums/hubur...stmas-eve.html
    When it comes to cartoons, us old-timers only have a 6 minute attention span - Tiny Toon Adventures

-No, Penny, that's kanji, the Japanese writing we told your parents we're teaching you.
    - Shin Chan

Mr.Fable is offline Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UmmYeahOk View Post
    Did anyone watch it last night? I was wondering how they were gonna stretch this out to 2 hours. They ran Super Strong Wonder Siblings after it. They could have so easily rolled the credits then filled the time with some 6 minute cartoon Habro already had the rights to, but they didn't. Not sure why out of all the episodes they chose this one, but who cares, they aired one. Is this a sign of a future A! syndication?
    Dude, read the post #23. Also, they played it last night? I thought the encore was on December 2nd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Stupid forum. Stupid TiVo. When I went to this forum to discuss the airing, it suggested that I download their stupid app. Since this site is obnoxious on my phone, I did. I got so many load errors, and the only way I could reply was by viewing the regular site through the app which kinda defeats the purpose. I even had to reply several times due to refresh issues. Later I found the following thread and tried to point out that yes, they were indeed gonna bring it back, but it said that a moderator would have to approve my post, which it looks like they never did.
    http://www.toonzone.net/forums/hubur...stmas-eve.html
    It even told me the forum was too busy to even allow me to view YOUR reply. Too busy... ...at 4:30 in the morning?!?

Anyway, when I first saw this thread, I searched TiVo to find it, but no airings. So I had missed the airing on the 4th. I searched again earlier this week for it since the month was almost over, and sure enough, it was there, so I scheduled the recording. After watching, I rushed back here and noticed that there were no comments from the day it aired (23rd) and was surprised. Being that again, I was having trouble reading everyone's replies I just assumed everyone was still talking about how great it was that they were going to air it, not that they "had," so I missed the part where they discussed the 6 minute filler.

- Shin Chan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh yeah, i've forgot about the fact that it was having an encore on a Friday morning. But that was because i was looking around TVGuide on the info i'm looking on.

However, there are going to be encore of Wakko's Wish coming in December.

I've found out that not only on Decmeber 2nd... but on December 8th (Saturday). Also on December 8th only, It would also be replaced by some of their current girl shows at nightime (to avoid the 2nd encore of Wakko's Wish happening, so it's not a big change).

Wakko_Diddy is offline Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Man, I wish I had the Hub but I live in Canada. Well, I do have dual citizenship so maybe someday I'll get it, haha.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2