Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fox Kids airings?????

Like This Thread!
    I really want to see a lot of my favorite classic Animaniacs episodes taped from Fox. Who knows what stuff is not on the DVD's like the "Animaniacs DVD Oddities" thread, like the elephant and the mailman bit?

DarthGonzo, won't trade, I asked Keeper (Ron O' Dell) if he'd play clips from original Fox Kids airings.on a certian site (albeit footage of him inserting and playing the tape).

If Warner Brothers wanted to put a "Complete Animaniacs" set and were to hire me (allthough it probably won't happen) I would use the original film elements for better color and first-run tapings from Fox Kids/Kids WB to find missing things not on the current DVDs.

cognitofalcon is offline G'night evry' body!!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaffyDonaldQW93
    I really want to see a lot of my favorite classic Animaniacs episodes taped from Fox. Who knows what stuff is not on the DVD's like the "Animaniacs DVD Oddities" thread, like the elephant and the mailman bit?

DarthGonzo, won't trade, I asked Keeper (Ron O' Dell) if he'd play clips from original Fox Kids airings.on a certian site (albeit footage of him inserting and playing the tape).

If Warner Brothers wanted to put a "Complete Animaniacs" set and were to hire me (allthough it probably won't happen) I would use the original film elements for better color and first-run tapings from Fox Kids/Kids WB to find missing things not on the current DVDs.
    If you get rid of the double framed, bad ghosting, and interlaced murky non-sense, then I'll be first in line.
    I now use Tumblr regularly.
    http://cognitofalcon.tumblr.com/
    I'm also participating in Let's Plays now (Among other things)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SAFGuys

Not as cynical now a'days =) I am much happier too!

Keeper is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The same could be done for Freakazoid. There were some special holiday-themed end tags that the DVDs didn't have...

Or Tiny Toons, where some bits were cut (like a phone number in one episode). I don't have any Tiny Toons on tape though other than Night Ghoulery.

Unfortunately while I have a VHS-to-DVD burner (which I have yet to use for that purpose but keep meaning to), I am perpetually out of disk space on my old computer so couldn't get anything uploadable other than by pointing a camera at a CRT, which is far less than ideal.

Peter Paltridge is offline It's worth iiiiiiiit
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
    The same could be done for Freakazoid. There were some special holiday-themed end tags that the DVDs didn't have...
    When? I have the Freakazoid episode that aired on Christmas 1995 (The Chip Part 1) and the tag wasn't different.

The only variation I know is on one of the clip shows put together for prime time, which contained an extra blue-screen Joe Leahy announcement.
    Visit my website! It's comfy and easy to wear!
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: It's a war on the media and Trawn and company are caught in the middle in Part 2 of a brand-new Electric Wonderland incident! Aren't you glad real life isn't this insane?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Paltridge View Post
    When? I have the Freakazoid episode that aired on Christmas 1995 (The Chip Part 1) and the tag wasn't different.

The only variation I know is on one of the clip shows put together for prime time, which contained an extra blue-screen Joe Leahy announcement.
    They were the "A" variations. The ones mentioned aired in 1996 during the "Freakout Friday" slot.
    (Insert plug here)

Keeper is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The holiday-specific end tags had one with Freakazoid eating a turkey leg and mumbling incoherently, and one where he says something like, "Go downstairs and open your presents!"

I think at least one of those is not on the regular episode to which it was attached.