Search the Site:
Follow Us:
    thomas2313412 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pictures from the Pinky and the brain episode "the pink candidate" where do these refer from?

Like This Thread!

The pictures that i send you that you are about to see came from pinky and the brain episode "the pink candidate
    The first pictures is refered from unknown based on some celebrity film or series thing:

Tell me where they are referenced from?
    and also during the scene after the stranger shows the world domination plan to the pinky opposition group the stranger reveal himself:

But i think i know who he is, the guy said bill keane (familycircus creator) and he is right just the like the screenshot which has the newspaper says:

and besides this cartoon made reference to family circus anyway.but still find reference of what the pictures i send you came from

Peter Paltridge is offline Thank God he wore trunks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The first scene is spoofing the Clint Eastwood chick flick "The Bridges of Madison County."
    Visit my website! It's comfy and easy to wear!
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: This week Winnie and Gene crash Hollywood in Part 1 of a brand-new Free Spirit!

TnAdct1 is offline !!!!!!!!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The first three pictures are references to The Bridges of Madison County, a novel-turned-movie about a Italian war bride and her brief affair with a photographer who's visiting Madison County, Iowa to shoot a photograpich essay about the county's covered bridges. The film version stars Meryl Streep and Clint Eastwood (with those two being spoofed in the pictures).
    Joe Klemm
    Toon Addict for Life and "gated community" member since August, 2002.

"ph34r t3h cute ones" -Megatokyo

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Paltridge View Post
    The first scene is spoofing the Clint Eastwood chick flick "The Bridges of Madison County."
    Quote Originally Posted by TnAdct1 View Post
    The first three pictures are references to The Bridges of Madison County, a novel-turned-movie about a Italian war bride and her brief affair with a photographer who's visiting Madison County, Iowa to shoot a photograpich essay about the county's covered bridges. The film version stars Meryl Streep and Clint Eastwood (with those two being spoofed in the pictures).
    Gee thanks!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

another picture from pinky and the brain this time "Star warners "where does this refer from? (again)

Before i am going to decide to close the thread here's picture from another one of the episodes of pinky and the brain its called star warners .
    In this picture as brain in a parody of R2-D2 tells Wakko about the "Megastar" He points out to a woman who says the phrase "Hello Handsome"

Like the pop culture where does she referred from Is she Calista Flockhart in her character of alley McBeal? or somebody else? tell me?

Silverstar is offline Sub-Genius
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's a caricature of Barbara Streisand.
    Last edited by Silverstar; 03-21-2012 at 02:49 PM.
    Got a minute? Check out The Twin Factor, the Star Twins' blog for crazy opinions on cartoons and geek culture. New name. New address. Same geekiness.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbro View Post
    That's a caricature of Barbara Streisand. Streisand's been spoofed more than once by the Warner animators.
    Really?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yep. That's definitely a caricature of Streisand in that pic.
    Last edited by Silverstar; 03-21-2012 at 03:09 PM.
    Got a minute? Check out The Twin Factor, the Star Twins' blog for crazy opinions on cartoons and geek culture. New name. New address. Same geekiness.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yep. That's definitely a caricature of Streisand in that pic.
    Well i guess you're right according to this site: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1154530/
    But before I am don one question does anyone know how I can close this thread?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Only mods and admins have the power to close threads. If neither you nor anyone else has anyhing new to add to the discussion, just don't post here anymore. The thread will eventually get pushed off of the main page and be forgotten.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Only mods and admins have the power to close threads. If neither you nor anyone else has anyhing new to add to the discussion, just don't post here anymore. The thread will eventually get pushed off of the main page and be forgotten.
    Well then okay :anime: thanks.