Quantcast
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lola Bunny...

Like This Thread!
    I've heard all about how she has no personality(Though at the end of Space Jam she started acting a little "looney" so to speak) and her annoying stalker-like personality in The Looney Tunes Show. So my question to you guys is that what should her character be like? What should be done differently about her? Should Warner Bros. build on Lola's looney personality given at the end of Space Jam?

Lemanic is offline Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    A mix of 'em both is the best solution. As a lead female role, she has to have some depth while keeping the gags goin', like Pinkie Pie, feisty & fun.
    And I'm sooo sick of the perverts who want's to drop the "bunny boobies" because it's "distracting". She's a grown-up woman, right, and women have breasts, right?
    And drop Kirsten Wiigs voice, please? She sounds like Snooki, which isn't funny at all, just mean-spirited.

Silverstar is offline Comfortably Dumb
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CinaMel View Post
    Drop Kirsten Wiigs voice, please? She sounds like Snooki, which isn't funny at all, just mean-spirited.
    Kristen Wiig is a popular comedienne in high demand now, so unless she gets too busy to continue doing the voice, they won't be dropping her anytime soon.

I haven't heard anyone else say Wiig's Lola sounds like Snooki, and in 2 years no one will even remember who Snooki is, so I would classify that as a non-issue.
    Like cartoons, comedy, riffs, wisecracks, funny video clips and humorous commentary on animation and geek culture? Check out The Twin Factor, the Star Twins' blog.

Dragnatek is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Who? Is that some Jersey shore character? Because I have no clue who that is and never will if that's the case. I avoid things that I have no interest in what so ever like that.

Anyway I like the new Lola but I do hope she is toned down for season two. I like it when she acts crazy but not too fond of the whole stalker aspect.

Shawn Hopkins is offline TZ Member of the Year 2013
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Looney Tunian View Post
    I've heard all about how she has no personality(Though at the end of Space Jam she started acting a little "looney" so to speak) and her annoying stalker-like personality in The Looney Tunes Show. So my question to you guys is that what should her character be like? What should be done differently about her? Should Warner Bros. build on Lola's looney personality given at the end of Space Jam?
    She's fine the way she is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbro View Post
    Kristen Wiig is a popular comedienne in high demand now, so unless she gets too busy to continue doing the voice, they won't be dropping her anytime soon.

I haven't heard anyone else say Wiig's Lola sounds like Snooki, and in 2 years no one will even remember who Snooki is, so I would classify that as a non-issue.
    Wiig's hilarious in the role, too. Watch the president's video. And she sounds nothing like Snooki.

And as for breasts, well, technically she should have eight. Real world biology doesn't mean much in this argument.
    Here's the deal, I'm the best there is. I wake up in the morning and I urinate excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. I'm just a big hairy American winning machine.

I'm very humble, too.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbro View Post
    Well, Kristen is WAY better in live-action than as a voice-over. Totally respect her in "Bridesmaids" and "Paul". She should just stick to that.

Silverstar is offline Comfortably Dumb
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CinaMel View Post
    Well, Kristen is WAY better in live-action than as a voice-over. Totally respect her in "Bridesmaids" and "Paul". She should just stick to that.
    Opinion ≠ fact. Lots of people love Wiig as Lola. WBA isn't going to fire her because 1 person thinks she sounds like Snooki.
    Like cartoons, comedy, riffs, wisecracks, funny video clips and humorous commentary on animation and geek culture? Check out The Twin Factor, the Star Twins' blog.

Djm912 is offline GREETINGS, GENTLEVIEWERS!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Her role as Lola is the first time I've ever liked Kristen Wiig in anything, so I hope she stays.

And the more crazies there are around Bugs and the crazier they are, the better it makes him.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Djm912 View Post
    And the more crazies there are around Bugs and the crazier they are, the better it makes him.
    She's not crazy, just awkward. Awkward because she's insecure. Insecure because she's a parody of a damsel in distress, which would've been tolerable in the late 80's (The Legend of Zelda, anyone), but now's a stock character at idle. Like listening to dupstep after listening to EBM. What's new, really?

NZ Storm-petrel is offline Pizzaland (1997)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Kirsten is the best voice for her, I hope she stays, and I like her the way she is. She shouldn't be toned town, and her breasts are just fine.
    IJ130: 2003 - 2012
    G2129: 1987 - 2003
    ----------------------------
    LF378: 1998 - 2006
    A250: 1987 - 1998