Quantcast
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    GWOtaku is offline Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Well, rotten news. Zelda Wii U has been pushed from 2015 and it won't be at E3 either. The excuse being given by Aonuma is they've hit on ideas developing the open world gameplay and would rather explore them than making a deadline their #1 priority. None of that makes the absence of any hype building for this at E3 any less disappointing and unsensible in my book, but oh well.

No doubt the end result will be worth it. But there's yet another delay out of many that has plagued the Wii U lineup since the console hit the market.

https://youtu.be/C6Pzdl1wdUM
    I would suggest that it's not the medium, but the quality of perception and expression, that determines the significance of art. But what would a cartoonist know? -Bill Watterson

ShadowGUN is online now Avocados At Law
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nah. I am pretty sure they gonna port it to their new console like they did Twilight Princess. Hence the delay.

GWOtaku is offline Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    That "Project NX" is nothing but a vaguely defined prototype in development that Iwata likely wouldn't have even brought up at this point if there hadn't been a need to emphasize that they weren't getting out of the console game business in light of their mobile game deal. It won't be here soon, and I can't believe this is a game they're willing to have languishing in development for 5 - 6 years.
    I would suggest that it's not the medium, but the quality of perception and expression, that determines the significance of art. But what would a cartoonist know? -Bill Watterson

Undrave is offline Forever Burning Heart!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Still I'd rather Nintendo take the unpopular option of delaying a product rather than rush out a subpar one.

"People who meddle with secret identities get their memories erased."
    -------------
    "You murdered your own alter ego? Sounds socially awkward."

defunctzombie is offline Cutie Pie
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I don't see them pushing it to another console. After all, the Wii U would then be the first mainstream console without an original Zelda. As awesome as it is, Hyrule Warriors isn't really an adequate game. It's a button masher.

I'd rather have a delayed game than a piece of filth, so I can handle a little wait.
    Stalemate Resolution Associate for Video Games and Cafe Toonzone
    tumblr/Nintendo ID: defunctzombie

Leviathan is offline "It's against nature!"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The delay isn't a huge shock, but the news about the game not being shown at E3 certainly is.

Nintendo either A). has something absolutely amazing and spectacular to show off at this E3 to fill the void (like Metroid Prime 4) or B). hasn't learned their lesson from 2008 and will put something dumb like Wii Music in their holiday slot.
    Zim: "I thought the Tallest killed you."
    Skoodge "Yeah, but I'm all right now."
    Mad Jack the Pirate: "You were DEAD! How do you get better from being DEAD, you Scottish twit?!??"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345