River26 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

[Multi-System] Assassin's Creed Unity Discussion (Spoilers)

Like This Thread!
    This' on the back of the early leak

Last edited by River26; 03-22-2014 at 02:41 AM.
    Zeta26's DA Profile (yoroshiku!) ^^

Join in the PS4 discussions ^^ http://www.toonzone.net/forums/video...ulation-5.html

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Logo of game

Join in the PS4 discussions ^^ http://www.toonzone.net/forums/video...ulation-5.html

The Talon is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't want to sound like a cynic, but I'm giving this a big ol' "meh". After some pretty unique settings for the AC series (American Revolution, Golden Age of Pirates), going back to Europe just looks like a bore to me. The fact that this the PS4/XB1 game coming out this year is pretty disappointing too. I just really would've preferred this being the Assassin's Creed game for PS3/360, while the next-gen AC game is set in someplace unique like Feudal Japan.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    E3 Trailer

Magus is offline Big Boss
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Despite loving the idea of a feudal Japan setting (my goodness, Ubisoft need to make that happen. All the source material they could have at their disposal is right there. From Hijikata to Saito. It's all laid out right there for them), I have to say that I like what I saw from that trailer. I'm not too fond of multiplayer, but I'm getting more into it as well, considering that me, my brother-in-law, and my sister play online from time to time. I can see myself potentially buying this for one of the next gen consoles.
    3rd Strike - Dudley, Ken, Ryu/Makoto

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    New trailer is up.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    More details on Unity.

Ubisoft has detailed Assassin’s Creed: Unity‘s $29.99 Season Pass.The pass includes a variety of new content, including the ‘Dead Kings’ add-on campaign, three new missions, 30 new items to collect, and an all-new downloadable game.

Spoiler:
    “Dead Kings follows Arno after the events of Assassin’s Creed: Unity and takes places in Saint-Denis, a rural city around Paris,” creative director Alex Amancio said. “Through the history, this site is the real place where the royal bloodline of France was buried. It was actually sacked during the French Revolution. It is dark and very different from the rest of the game.

The additional missions will see players meet new historical figures, solve murder mysteries, and help fight for freedom. They’re titled:

• The American Prisoner
    • Killed by Science
    • The Chemical Revolution

The new downloadable game is called Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China. Players become Assassin Shao-Jun, and use martial arts and collect gear while running across 2.5D landscapes in 16th century China.

“We always try to innovate and this idea began as a simple sketch, and eventually evolved into its own project,” Amancio said.

ShadowGUN is offline Hey listen!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *sigh*

Ubisoft, when people ask for an Assassins Creed game taking place in Asia or having a female lead this is not what they meant.
    "Toonami:Tougher than the Best,Stronger than the Rest."

TOONAMI LIVES (5/26/12)